[Complaint] Samsung laptop service center has appointed illiterate engineers (PUNE)

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I bought Samsung NP550P5C-SO1IN on August 06 for 48.5K, In the month of October i bought some games from Flipkart, To my surprise when i tried those DVDs on my laptop, none of them worked. In fact the DVDs got scratches when i tried to install or copy data on Hard Disk. Also, while inserting DVD it made some strange sound. So i knew the laptop's optical drive has some problems. Thanks to FLIPKART's awesome service, they replaced my DVDs within 3 days.

On OCT 19th, i went to Samsung CC (Pune), There i met MR ASHOK, i told him everything and ALSO ADDED that this laptop reaches 100C while gaming, so he gave a document to me in which he mentioned laptop has OVERHEATING and OPTICAL DRIVE problems. He told me it would take minimum 3 days to repair it. I asked him if there is any risk to my DATA being lost or being removed, He promptly replied that, Nothing will happen to your DATA except C-DRIVE.

Next day at morning i got call from MR. ASHOK that he MISTAKENLY deleted my 500GB data out of 1TB. I gave him a nice firing on phone and also when i visited the service center at afternoon along with my Father. And, he didn't even care to apologies.

From that day till today only the optical drive problem has been solved, In fact now the temp. reaches 59C while browsing on chrome, earlier it was 52C. and let me tell you its winter season.

He has replaced MOBO and also applied thermal paste but still the temperatures are same. Even i had a conversation with his senior manager MR. CHANDRASHEKAR, and he talked very rudely on phone. I also sent many mails to DELHI HEAD OFFICE but still my complaints fell on deaf ears.

I had lost my precious childhood memories, those DATA were priceless.

Samsung laptops are good for price=performance ratio, but SAMSUNG CC are hopeless, sucks at professionalism. So before going to Samsung laptop Service Center, PLEASE BACK UP YOUR DATA.
they would tell you nothing will happen to your DATA, but still don't trust them.

sukant

Fragholic
I figured out their laptop service would be hopeless when i called them to ask if samsung latpops have service center in goa , to my dismay the engineer logged a ticket and told some1 will call me within 24 hrs and inform me about the same , i got no call and i did not go for the laptop.

OP
RON28

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^Same thing happened with me...when i registered the complaint by calling CC, they told me that they have arranged a " CALL BACK " service and till date no one has called me up, PATHETIC SERVICE.

sunilromy

Right off the assembly line
Brother really sorry to hear that.

Btw which cpu soft you are using?

Does your Laptop makes sound?
Any Hot Air comes out of exhuast after few minutes?

Are you on nvidia chipset?

Usually, only reason of high temperature is improper alignment of cpu fan on processor. There shld,nt be gap, heat sink compound shld be applied properly. Not in access too.

As per service centre is concern, sabka yahi haal hai except dell.

Acer, lenovo, hp evn sucks. Dell is suberb in service.

OP
RON28

RON28

Cyborg Agent
HW monitor, no laptop doesn't make any sound and hot air does come out of ventilations.

Naxal

Little Kid
Once I had a Samsung Handy CAM (Video taoe recorder)

It came with 3 years warranty and it spent 1.5 years in service center with as many as 20/25 times.

Same problem kept on repeating.

That day on words, I never bought a Samsung product, but made a mistake, bought a Samsung Android few months back for mom, and same old story, its constantly paying visit to service center and tell you, I never saw that much of queue of people submitting their phone in any service center, line goes out to road from their submit desk and I saw ticket number 700/800 a day is usual.

Nah, wont buy a samsung again.

pratyush997

Inactive
I Know 2 owners.
they had s01 and s02 and were replaced s04 and s03 respectively!
They both are in the Group(link in my sign)
Even my lappy's Mobo was replaced!

*i.imgur.com/ggnbY.png
I am not a member of TD,although I got fb link from there only,could u post the following reply, I was lucky to get replacement of laptop because the service station ppl were very cooperative, it is very important that those guys understand our problem, In my case,I didn't have to prove that mobo was faulty,it is sad to know that Pune ppl are so stupid not to respect customers,try going to other service station,or contact higher authority
He ain't registered at TDF :p

Here's another incident regarding samsung cc-
I went along with my friend to service center for repairing phone, but the technician was not there. The receptionist told they have gone for tea (in the work hours) and we went out to search them. Then the phone got repaired but the usb port cover was missing, so I told them about this. They said to come back tomorrow and the'll see if they can find it while sweeping !

aerosg

Broken In
As per service centre is concern, sabka yahi haal hai except dell.

Acer, lenovo, hp evn sucks. Dell is suberb in service.

TRUE about DELL... i had a problem with Touchpad and Speakers, they replaced motherboard and speaker in front of me in less than an hour... DELL Service ROCKS !!!

Top Bottom