Samsung Laptop Confusion

nandu26

In the zone
What is the difference between the two laptops displayed on the bottom link

Samsung Laptops - Buy Samsung Laptops Online at Best Prices in India: Flipkart.com

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN has 2GB AMD 7670M, No blu ray DVD writer, and has VGA webcam compared to NP550P-S02IN.

OP
N

nandu26

In the zone
Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN has 2GB AMD 7670M, No blu ray DVD writer, and has VGA webcam compared to NP550P-S02IN.

Thanks. Do you have NP550P-S02IN? I am not a gamer but want to buy a PC which is fast especially for Visual Studio and Windows 8.

I require minimum of 8 GB RAM. I can buy laptops for 40000 from ebay but they are providing seller warranty which I feel is risky

Is there any issues like heating etc in NP550P-S02IN?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I require minimum of 8 GB RAM. I can buy laptops for 40000 from ebay but they are providing seller warranty which I feel is risky

never go for seller warranty in case of laptops.

no, if you don't game. BTW if you don't game there is no need to go for 550P. You can go for 40k laptops with 3rd gen i5 with Windows or 35k laptop without windows from Samsung.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Thanks. Do you have NP550P-S02IN? I am not a gamer but want to buy a PC which is fast especially for Visual Studio and Windows 8.

i own NP550P-S01 IN (I5 version) please check its thread...people faced many problems earlier but with updates they have been solved...better ask Pratyush and D4u in that thread..and don't go for seller's warranty...as risky as hell.

As you have said you are not at all a gamer...look what sam has posted...even a 40K lappy is more than enough for yours needs...look for I5 3rd Gen lappy only.

Top Bottom