samsung gio

sanads

Tech Lover
samsung gio
I want to buy this phone but it is hardly found. please anybody told that where can I find this mobile.....................................................please post your thought about this phone......................

thanks in advance

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
but why do you want to buy this junk device. if your budget is inside 10k, nothing beats LG O1.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Seriously guys the threads are becoming repetitive!!!Just search the forum for a lil while before creating a new thread asking the question which has been asked a zillion times in the forum!!

Don't mean to put you down or anything like that!!

AND yes forget GIO & get O1 as suggested by bond.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ But as a phone it's junk compared to O1. O1, better support, superior performance and good OC'ability.

Gio - Any features?

ssb1551

Technomancer
but as cofiguration it's a better handset than lg o1

Gio : Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 - Full phone specifications
O1 : LG Optimus One P500 - Full phone specifications

Both the phones have similar specs(same screen size, resolution, camera & all). The only 2 differences being : (1) Gio has 200MHz faster CPU (2) O1 has bigger battery & hence more back up time.

I don't know whats your criteria of "better" or on what basis dija make the statement "its a better handset than O1".

1 more reason why O1 will always be preferred over the same priced phones from other c/os : a HUGE(take it in a literal sense) community support!!

OP
sanads

sanads

Tech Lover
ok I should go for galaxy pop it,s better for my budget.
I am not lg mobile fan, I want go with samsung

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Gio afaik, costs more than 12k. Correct me if I am wrong. and at that price there are much better devices. LG O1 on the other hands is much cheaper and has same config.

ok I should go for galaxy pop it,s better for my budget.
I am not lg mobile fan, I want go with samsung

The only decent galaxy inside 15k is Galaxy Pro. If you want to get a galaxy, get it but later don't cry for not getting enough battery life or touchwiz UI making the phone lag or inability to find good number of custom ROMs.

And btw, pop has pathetic display, no ROM support

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Next time we better ask these fanboys whether they are biased towards any brand or not!! I mean whats the point when we give the very best & tested advice & these aint even bothered to listen let alone do a lil research themselves(had he done it he would have easily found out O1 is the best within 12k range & all these Gios, Aces & God knows what dont offer as much VFM as O1 does). And worse some even go on & say "xyz brand is downright bad & I don't trust their products"!!

Geez!! Its frustrating!!

s_holmes

Broken In
^^Next time we better ask these fanboys whether they are biased towards any brand or not!! I mean whats the point when we give the very best & tested advice & these aint even bothered to listen let alone do a lil research themselves(had he done it he would have easily found out O1 is the best within 12k range & all these Gios, Aces & God knows what dont offer as much VFM as O1 does). And worse some even go on & say "xyz brand is downright bad & I don't trust their products"!!

Geez!! Its frustrating!!

I think it is high time people give up this notion of not trusting phones from one brand and trusting phones from another brand blindly. This was the case 3-4 years ago when Nokia used to reign supreme in the Indian Mobile Market.

But it is no more the case now.. You should judge each phone individually and not by the brand name..

Last edited:
Top Bottom