5 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
Stereo FM Radio with RDS
Secondary front facing camera
8GB Internal storage
Memory expandable to 32GB via MicroSD card
3.5 mm audio jack
record videos at 720p,video-calling and geo-tagging
support for DivX, XviD and MP4 video formats, MP3 and WAV for audio
Google applications like YouTube and Picasa + support for Adobe Flash.

The smartphone’s priced at $630 (approx Rs. 28,100)

source --> Tech2

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Almost the same price as the SII... I believe that phone should be priced at around 24k... not more than that...

Terabyte

In the zone
I don't like Galaxy Z much considering it would be priced 25k+.
But if it costs around 22k then it would be a steal!

sujoyp

Grand Master
I don't like Galaxy Z much considering it would be priced 25k+.
But if it costs around 22k then it would be a steal!

Absolutely correct...I see nothing new upon original galaxy S...and that have amoled screen...It should be compared to Galaxy SL...22k for starting is fine even if have a dual core

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if market price is 24-25k (28k MRP), LG & Sony will be in deep trouble. LG O2X cost the same & Arc is badly overpriced. Neo is yet to make an appearance.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If this phone releases in India, I think it would be priced below 25k but I really doubt that as this phone is meant for US carriers and will land in India only once GSII sales become stagnant.

azzu

AJJU
If it isnt Priced below optimus black(p970) then...its quite tough for Samsung to make good sales...if its priced similar to galaxy s it wud b choice between tegra2 proccy of galaxy z or Super amoled of galxy s . (or dump both and get Optimus black)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but spec wise it is ahead of lg o2x also. tegra2 with 1Gb ram, 4.2" screen. just the screen is a letdown. but even O2X doesn't use Nova display. so don't know how can it be compared to a 20k droid.

sujoyp

Grand Master
but spec wise it is ahead of lg o2x also. tegra2 with 1Gb ram, 4.2" screen. just the screen is a letdown. but even O2X doesn't use Nova display. so don't know how can it be compared to a 20k droid.

SLCD screen,720p recording, no support for MKV it seems.

Lets wait for more specs like resolution, cam MP, procc speed etc

azzu

AJJU

Then the only option we have is to wait and see how it will be priced..i guess

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but i agree with desibond. samsung mayn't launch it here soon. maybe Christmas time when the dualcore mobile market settles down.

Top Bottom