Samsung galaxy tab p1010

ymchaitu

Right off the assembly line
Hai
I have bought a samsung galaxy tab p1010. The problem is i am using connectify to connct my nokia e63 mobile with the tata photon plus connection but i could not able to connect my tab using this method as it does not support adhoc connections. could some one guide me on this. I have tried the rooting method and replacing the file with other which is available by searching on google but it didnt worked. so would be thankful if not replied with the same.;-)

I have one more problem to find out a decent portal for downloading of the games for the tab offline way. Could some one post any portals which give the download links with out viruses...:pray:

great_manish

Journeyman
Hai
I have bought a samsung galaxy tab p1010. The problem is i am using connectify to connct my nokia e63 mobile with the tata photon plus connection but i could not able to connect my tab using this method as it does not support adhoc connections. could some one guide me on this. I have tried the rooting method and replacing the file with other which is available by searching on google but it didnt worked. so would be thankful if not replied with the same.;-)

I have one more problem to find out a decent portal for downloading of the games for the tab offline way. Could some one post any portals which give the download links with out viruses...:pray:

Search XDA forums for a modified wpa_supplicant for your tab !

Last edited:
OP
Y

ymchaitu

Right off the assembly line
Tried searching that but could not able to find a possible answer which solves my problem.
Galaxy Tab P1010 (WIFI version) ad hoc networking - xda-developers

Top Bottom