Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

deepak8286

Broken In
friends i want to buy a tablet for my personal use...this will be my first tablet buy...i have to decide between Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 .....i have a few doubts please answer them

1.i want to know whether i can put a 3G sim card like airtel,vodafone etc and browse or make phone calls in both the tablets?

2.Does both have radio fm service?

3.There are many versions like p3100,p5100 etc...i m totally confused with these ones.....please tell me the advantages and disadvantages over the other....

this is for my personal use for making phone calls,browsing,movies,songs, reading/editing documents etc....

one of my friend comes from US on december 2012...can i ask him to buy so that i can pay in rupess to him....?

suggest me a suitable version and model....size does not matters.....budget is 20K

dharmil007

Journeyman
friends i want to buy a tablet for my personal use...this will be my first tablet buy...i have to decide between Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 .....i have a few doubts please answer them

1.i want to know whether i can put a 3G sim card like airtel,vodafone etc and browse or make phone calls in both the tablets?

2.Does both have radio fm service?

3.There are many versions like p3100,p5100 etc...i m totally confused with these ones.....please tell me the advantages and disadvantages over the other....

this is for my personal use for making phone calls,browsing,movies,songs, reading/editing documents etc....

one of my friend comes from US on december 2012...can i ask him to buy so that i can pay in rupess to him....?

suggest me a suitable version and model....size does not matters.....budget is 20K

i Would suggest you to go with Tab 2 7.0{P3100} as meets almost all ur requirements & comes in ur budget of 18k-19k

1. yes u can make calls, messages & 3G/2G data

2. No

3 P3100 is tab 2 7.0 & p5100 is tab 2 10.1 @ 38k

u Can also connect PD to it

OP
D

deepak8286

Broken In
what is PD?

can i connect data card via usb say mts for browsing in both versions? will it work with android?

there are few versions in tab 2 7 which supports wifi and 3g only....is it true?

dharmil007

Journeyman
what is PD?

can i connect data card via usb say mts for browsing in both versions? will it work with android?

there are few versions in tab 2 7 which supports wifi and 3g only....is it true?

PD = PenDrive/UsbDrive

i dont know about , if it supports data card or noT

Top Bottom