Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is heading to India Early July for Rs 24,990

dhiman33

Broken In
and why the processor would make a difference as both sp and mini would have the same dual core 1.7 ghz crait?? :confused:
and i see that s4 mini has the same gpu as xperia l which is not so bad, with 512 mb more ram. so at 23k i think it can be a tough competitor for sp i we forget about the display? (just trying to be unbiased, i own an sp btw :p)

quagmire

Allllright !
When N4 is available for 26k doesn't make sense to sense to buy S4 mini at 25k..
Anywhere near 20k can be considered..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is having a 1.7GHz dual-core processor along with the support of 1.5GB of RAM. It also has internal storage of 8 GB in which 5GB...I think its a great addition by the Korean giant for sure....We Indians are becoming an utter interest of global smartphone makers...Samsung earlier started manufacturing Galaxy S4 in India....Now it has also planned to launch the S4 Mini in July in India...great in deed....

Samsung employe?

dhiman33

Broken In
MSM8960T vs MSM8930 then.. s4 has upto 1.2 ghz krait with adreno 305 while sp has much better one.. :)
means yes sp would kill this beast anyday.. :D

quagmire

Allllright !
HTC One Mini is also rumored to have S400. If priced rightly it can kill all medium budget phones except kraits:

*cdn01.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/htc-mini-leak.jpg

Last edited:

dhiman33

Broken In
I see in the link u provided,that none of snapdragon 400 has a better gpu than adreno 305.also processor speed in many cases are lower than that compared to snapdragon s4 series proccys.then why snap 400 is better than snap s4?

quagmire

Allllright !
I see in the link u provided,that none of snapdragon 400 has a better gpu than adreno 305.also processor speed in many cases are lower than that compared to snapdragon s4 series proccys.then why snap 400 is better than snap s4?

Not gonna happen

As 110% HTC will price this above 25k which means other phones will kill this :lol:

krait>S400. My bad.
Agreed with ZTR. Looking at HTC habit of ridiculously overpricing their phones, One Mini may not succeed.

quagmire

Allllright !
Sammy fans please stop making such wishes at the wishing star!

*cdn.androidpolice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nexusae0_Screen-Shot-2013-06-13-at-10.31.57-AM1.png

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
If S4 mini comes in dual sim variant[It will come for sure] then it will be surely sell really well as so many ppl prefer dual sim phones.
(before bashing me for praising sammy check my sigi ;))

quagmire

Allllright !
RIP Samsung! Samsung launches Galaxy S4 mini and S4 Zoom at Rs. 27,900 and Rs. 29,900 - Mobile Phone | News | ThinkDigit

Top Bottom