Samsung Galaxy S IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
The rumors about the leaked pics and specs can be easily found through the internet these days and from what I have seen is that there isn't much difference between the specs and pics of S3 and S4,,,so what's so new in s4 this time?

Last edited:

D@rekills4

In the zone
The rumors about the leaked pics and specs can be easily found through the internet these days and from what I have seen is that there isn't much difference between the specs and pics of S3 and S4,,,so what's so new in s4 this time?

Exynos 5 5410 Octa-Core.
Cortex-A15 or Cortex-A7.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
its just a rumor let it be confirmed first to discuss more on S4
btw SIV topic is over here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/170587-samsung-galaxy-s4-specs-pic-leak.html

shreymittal

Being Human
Mods please close this thread as another thread is already on discussion.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170587

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
GS4 will has 3 beta variants :

Exynos 5 5410 Octa-Core.
Exynos 5 5450
Snapdragon 600

final production version is not decided yet.

@mods. please close this thread,
sumit_anand please avoid making such threads in the news section.

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
IMHO yeah!

GS4 will has 3 beta variants :

Exynos 5 5410 Octa-Core.
Cortex-A15 or Cortex-A7.

Snapdragon 600

final production version is not decided yet.
What do you think the bold Letter mean?
Google for Exynos 5 OCta

Snapdragon 600 will be rocking in US (LTE issues maybe? )
and Octa version will be Int version!

jaykant

Broken In
A dual SIM Galaxy S IV looks extremely unlikely at now. but alternative details of the device match with the rumors that are noisy round the smartphone. the images show a tool with the subsequent specs 1080×1920 show, a 1.8GHz quad core Exynos 5410 processor with 2GB RAM, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU. Source firstpost.com

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
A dual SIM Galaxy S IV looks extremely unlikely at now. but alternative details of the device match with the rumors that are noisy round the smartphone. the images show a tool with the subsequent specs 1080×1920 show, a 1.8GHz quad core Exynos 5410 processor with 2GB RAM, PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU. Source firstpost.com

There will be three variants of GSIV. A dual SIM one is one of them. This looks legit.

hari1

In the zone
It must run Tizen otherwise we will get just another android phone. I hate android and it is just very buggy. The apps I run force close many times. After using WP, android just feels very slow and bad performing. I have used a galaxy y and a Lumia 510. Who is going to spend*(waste) more than than 20k on a phone? It make no sense.

These are my personal opinions and I am not bashing android.:wink:

pratyush997

Inactive
^ Performance comes at a price!
Ever tried Photoshere thing?
Neither iOS nor WP got it!
and about tizen ! LMAO! It'll be like suicide for Samsung!

charliewilde

Right off the assembly line
Is Samsung Galaxy S IV available now in the market? What could be the differences between S3 and S4? How much Samsung GSIV varies? I really find a great interest over this thing. :)

hari1

In the zone
Tizen runs all android apps. What more do you want?

What about a dual boot?

WP has Photosynth :wink:

shreymittal

Being Human
Is Samsung Galaxy S IV available now in the market? What could be the differences between S3 and S4? How much Samsung GSIV varies? I really find a great interest over this thing. :)

Dude can u explain me what do you mean by "i really find a great interest over this thing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom