Samsung Galaxy S II

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Okay, so even if the yellow tint is not a major concern, but that still leaves the different color tints. It seems most S2s have this problem of some kind of color tint. Some owner posted a pic of 3 phones in another thread, and all were having different tints.

That was me & Nightmare who posted those.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-387.html#post1507576

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking-show-off/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-388.html#post1508436

Kvishal

In the zone
Hey Guys,

How is the Battery of SGS-2, how long does it last with couple of calls, some web surfing and a little bit of multimedia ? 2 days ?:-D

hsnayvid

Journeyman
ys it heats a little.. if it keeps searching for WIFI or GPS.. ensure these are off when not in use and u will not face the heating issue..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about the white version of Samsung Galaxy S II, is it available in India?
Not at the moment afaik.

but i dont know the reason why Galaxy S2 heats this much ?
Mine works fine. Only heats up a little bit when I charge and use WCDMA Data at the same time.

My normal usage: Wifi ON, GPS Off, Network = GSM with Data off. No heating.

dharmil007

Journeyman
Mine works fine. Only heats up a little bit when I charge and use WCDMA Data at the same time.

My normal usage: Wifi ON, GPS Off, Network = GSM with Data off. No heating.

Same here.

When i charge & use GPRS then it heats up, but while charging it really gets hot.
& sometimes during long calls.

otherwise its normal

Top Bottom