Samsung Galaxy S II

mayankks0604

Right off the assembly line
hey guys!! bought samsung galaxy s2 recently.. just wanna ask all those owners of s2 dat was there any cd bundled with phone for kies, i mean you have to download it or wht?? and one more thing wen i purchased it i saw total space as 11.50 gb, is it in every phone?? i guess rest of d space is saved for d phone.. tell me if i m rite..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes it is 11.5 GB, you are right about it.
Download latest Kies from Samsung website, the given CD is outdated.
And Congrats on the purchase.

oval_man

Journeyman
WoW!......................!

SGSII at a great price: 26990.00

Don't miss: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S2 9100 Android 8MP 4.3" | eBay

AngelaW21

Banned
I got mine last wednessday, Samsung galaxy s2 is a true value of money. The Samsung Galaxy S2 also offers the Social Hub, Game Hub, Readers Hub and Music Hub for entertainment and multimedia. The Game Hub lets users download high quality games, providing 12 social network games and 13 premium games including Gameloft's Real Football 2011. Six-axis motion tracking (accelerometer + gyroscope) is naturally supported, like the original Galaxy S.

sourabh9agrawal

Signing in..........
Haaaah Finally after so much of waiting, savings and bargaining.I now own the beast "SAMSUNG GALAXY S2".Bought it for 28200+100+400,galaxy s2,screen guard and molife cover(i think chinese) respectively in bangalore .So iam proud to be posting in this thread from now on....Great FLASH for camera.

kolbywhite28

Broken In
Wow. Congratulations for your new phone! But seriously, isn't it too expensive for a phone? Well, I don't exactly know its specs but it must have a lot.

sourabh9agrawal

Signing in..........
Wow. Congratulations for your new phone! But seriously, isn't it too expensive for a phone? Well, I don't exactly know its specs but it must have a lot.

Ya it is expensive but great value for money tooo.kalpik where r u.The passion is not as much as there was on galaxy s thread.Are people bored of rooting..What to do with the phone currently on ke4.Kies says ur phone is uptodate.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ya it is expensive but great value for money tooo.kalpik where r u.The passion is not as much as there was on galaxy s thread.Are people bored of rooting..What to do with the phone currently on ke4.Kies says ur phone is uptodate.
Go root it. Who is stopping u? :grin:
And KF3 is the latest, not KE7.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
My cousin just bought it, it is good phone, but huge. Camera quality is very good, powerful flash. Android OS is little hard to use :p Screen touch is good but not better than iPhone 4. Application speed is awesome, dual core processor really kicks in here. Very Light-weight :O Thin too. :) Overall 9/10.

Not really, iPhone 4 is around 40k or above. So a competitive device should be priced at that level. I would say S2 is priced right. Lets see what Apple brings out this month to compete the dual core bad boys.. Hope it pwns all the phones out there. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom