Samsung Galaxy S II

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Yes, its a few samsung services that you need to freeze in order to get excellent battery life on SGS2.. But leave it! He is happy with ATK :)

Hey Kalpik, Could you please provide more info on this and how to get more battery life out of the GS2? But please know that I do not have a rooted phone and have no intention of rooting it either.

Also is it possible to get messaging skins from anywhere? I'm really disappointed that Samsung removed them after the latest update.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hey Kalpik, Could you please provide more info on this and how to get more battery life out of the GS2? But please know that I do not have a rooted phone and have no intention of rooting it either.

Also is it possible to get messaging skins from anywhere? I'm really disappointed that Samsung removed them after the latest update.
Sorry, nothing can be done without rooting :(

newagebatman

Broken In
Guys, I have more queries:
1. whether the Galaxy S II supports both 3G video calling & online Video
chatting or only 3G video Calling
2. Can we use the phone's Camera in PC aS a Webcam:))

aroraanant

Explorer
My friend is planning to buy SGSII, he wants to know how is its battery back up?
Is it average,good or below average

sygeek

Technomancer
I'll be buying a Galaxy SII pretty soon. Anyway, I heard that it's interface is really very disappointing, is that true?

newagebatman

Broken In
I'll be buying a Galaxy SII pretty soon. Anyway, I heard that it's interface is really very disappointing, is that true?

No-body answered me in the forum:sad:, yet that didn't stop me from buying one.:grin:
Nothing bad with the interface, yet U are always welcome to change it to blend with your sense of beauty... The Android Advantage

sygeek

Technomancer
whats the best price for S2?
i got mine for 27.7K but now it dropped to 27.2.
my friend is planning to get one.
Where exactly did you get this device for such a low price?

On the streets, I can get it for 29.7k at the least.
Online - 28.8k

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Just ordered my NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 to replace my old Galaxy S !!! :D

Ordered it online from Ebay, bought it for 30.4K with a Panasonic F3 12MP Digital Camera which i have already listed on ebay for selling ;)

Currently its at Rs.3300 so as of right now i can say that I got GS2 for 27K :D
I just hope i get it asap and the free camera sells for atleast 5K...

On a more serious note, guys please tell me is there anything in particular that i need to check in the cell when i receive it ?
Or any other first day suggestions ?

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Yeah you do! check how beautiful it is! hehe..
Anyways, make sure its bundled with all accessories mentioned and everything is legit!
Congrats btw. :)

v_joy

Journeyman
Just ordered my Samsung Galaxy SII @ Letsbuy.com!! :D:D
This is the 1st time i'm buying anything online..
I have to say, I'm worried a bit..
:(
BTW I used ICICILB coupon code and paid (29,990 - 1200) = 28,790/- including Free mobile cover worth 1200/- (really..!??)

Lowest Street price I could find in my locality was 29,500/- (no free accessories)

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
BTW I used ICICILB coupon code and paid (29,990 - 1200) = 28,790/- including Free mobile cover worth 1200/- (really..!??)

Lowest Street price I could find in my locality was 29,500/- (no free accessories)

I hate to tell u bro but you could have got it from homeshop18 using a Rs. 2000 coupon for Rs. 27200... Contact letsbuy and see if they can cancel the order...

ithehappy

Human Spambot

You don't have to worry about it. Letsbuy is more or less trusted online sellers.
And that high store price is due to metro city. In all the metros the price is around 29k, but elsewhere people even got it for 27.5k.
BTW Congrats on the purchase.

v_joy

Journeyman
@ithehappy: Thanks! :)
@rachit: there's a 2000/- DISCOUNT coupon code for homeshop18!! Damn it!! :'(
what the faak!!
And I was getting all happy and excited at the price I bought!
sigh..!

Top Bottom