bodmas

Journeyman
Samsung Galaxy S I9000
[Android 2.3.3 with 16GB Memory]

Specification:

Please check the following link for detail information:
*www.gsmarena....laxy_s-3115.php

Condition:

Accesories: 1 x Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with Android 2.3.3 installed, 1 x Original pouch, Purchasing Bill, Original Box/Manuals,Charger and datacable.
Ideal for:
Experiencing Android Smartphone, Multitasking phone, Stylish phone for showoff, Photography, Listening music and playing Games etc.

Condition/Repair:

• We will hide nothing from you, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!.
  • Cellphone is in excellent working condition.
  • Please ignore the LAMINATION/SCREEN PROTECTOR over cellphone, else phone is in mint condition.
  • As we are not hiding anything from you, Phone is once repaired under warranty from authorized Samsung Customer care regarding network issue *Now cellphone is in excellent working condition* We mean it.
  • Back panel of the cellphone is having negligible scratches and a corner negligible crack. Buyer can change the back cover from the cellphone market to make the cellphone 100% brand new *We have ordered a replacement panel too*.
  • Cellphone is equipped with latest ANDROID 2.3.3 operating system with smooth interface and good quality camera.
  • Users can install many free applications from Android Market and samsung applications.
  • Please check original pictures taken by us.
  • Do let us know if you have any queries.

Reason for selling: Upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S2
Purchase date & Purchasing price:
Purchased 07/08/2010 for Rs.28.000.

Price: Rs.14,499
+ Shipping Rs.499

Ebay Auction also available:
*www.ebay.in/i...984.m1586.l2649

*i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/bodmas/th_mini-DSCN1471.jpg*i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/bodmas/th_mini-DSCN1477.jpg*i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac71/bodmas/th_mini-DSCN1480.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom