SAMSUNG GALAXY S I9000 brand new.....urgent sale!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun_y2k6

Right off the assembly line
ATTENTION GUYS who R LOOKING FOR IPHONE OR BLACKBERRY OR ANY OTHER SMARTPHONE !!!!!!!!!! NICE OPPURTUNITY TO OWN SMARTPHONE OF THE YEAR------- SAMSUNG GALAXY S I9000.....

I M SELLING BRAND NEW UNTOUCHED ONLY SEAL OPENED GALAXY S I9000........ THIS PHONE IS IN BRAND NEW UNTOUCHED CONDITION WITH BILL 11 MONTH WARRENTY REMANING ON THE BILL ALL ACESSORIES ARE UNTOUCHED ABSOLUTELY NEW... IT RUNS ANDROIR 2.1 OFF COURSE UPGRADABLE TO 2.2 FORYO...YOU CAN CHECK THE CONDITION YOURSELF ON THE PICTURES ATTACHED OF THE REAL PHONE AND A YOUTUBE VIDEO ATTACHED ..SHOT BY Me itself.... IT IS PURCHASED FROM VODAFONE .... selling because just got an iphone as a gift.....

SALIENT FEATURES OF THIS PHONE:---
1GHZ PROCESSOR WITH 512MB RAM
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreeN 4 INCH COVERRED WITH Gorilla Glass display SCRATCH RESISTANT
8GB INTERNAL MEMORY PLUS EXTERNAL SD CARD EXPANDABLE TO 32GB
5.0 MPX CAMERA WITH HD VIDEO RECORDING @ 720P
wifi-N SUPPORT-- upto 108mbps speed
BLUETOOTH 3.0-- faster bluetooth transfer
VIDEO PLAYBACK ---- MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player-- dat means no converting of movies

GUYS SERIOUSLY THIS THING IS VALUE FOR MONEY............ GO FOR IT..

PRICE -- 24500 (LIL NEGOTIABLE-- BOUGHT FOR 28000)

CALL 7838832523...........URGENT SALE

PICTURE DISCRIPTION:-
PIC 1-- close up of the phone turned on
PIC 2-- all the acessories guides and all other stuff
PIC 3-- back of the phone -- u can note that the company lamination is on and untouched
PIC 4--back panel of the phone lamination intact and untouched

YOUTUBE video--- YouTube - video 2010 12 07 15 37 44
dont message only call,,,,

Guys this is a real deal u can call me any time --- 7838832523
only delhi ncr buyers.....

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. Just for clarification, this looks like the UK version of the handset.. How come you say you have 11 months of warranty left then?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
varun_y2k6: please reply to my query ASAP. Failure to do so will result in this thread being deleted.

OP
V

varun_y2k6

Right off the assembly line
Hmm.. Just for clarification, this looks like the UK version of the handset.. How come you say you have 11 months of warranty left then?

it was the indian version the i9000 not the tmobile vibrant.............

...it is sold btw,,, for 23500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom