Samsung Galaxy Nexus Launched In INDIA

somulesnar

Journeyman
It seems Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Nexus in India after officially acknowledging in May that it won’t be launched here, Twitter user @lastavenger spotted the elusive smartphone at a Samsung Store in Bangalore, where it is being sold for Rs 25,900.

Samsung has usually delayed the launch of Nexus smartphones in India, which would have cannibalized sales of its other smartphones. Even the last generation Nexus S was launched here close to the launch of the Galaxy Nexus. This time it seems Samsung wanted to ensure the Galaxy Nexus did not eat into the sales of the Galaxy S II and more importantly, the Galaxy S III. The Galaxy Nexus might have inferior specifications when compared to either of the products but it warrants a premium as it is among the first wave of devices to get any Android update

And as in it comes with the android 4.1 Jellybean OS as its Bundled Pack...

So what say guys is it worth it.. please add your opinions on this new android monster.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Galaxy Nexus to counter the upcoming launch of Nexus 4. Moreover Samsung doesn't have any new product in the 20-30k section S2 & Note being more than a year old.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Why would Samsung continue to release out-dated hardware in India? Why buy a Galaxy Nexus for $500 when the newer, faster, better Nexus 4 is sold in the US for $350?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bought my Galaxy Nexus 16 GB for 19k when I went abroad.
I guess I can at least service my phone in India lol

The Rs.25,900 is overpriced IMO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom