Samsung Galaxy Grand or Grand Quattro

Soumyajit

Novice
Hi all,

I want to buy an Android smartphone for my wife. Requirement is big screen (5 inches?)

Found Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and Grand Quattro. Seems Quattro has better specs at a lesser price. However online reviews dont speak how about this phone. Am I missing something?

Since I have a Samsung S Duos natural choice was to go for another Samsung. Should I look at Sony Xperia L or LG Optimus L9 (as suggested in some other threads)? But their screen size is smaller.

I want to buy the phone online at 0% EMI scheme.

Looking forward to some help in choosing a good phone.

Regards

Empirial

Youngling
Since I have a Samsung S Duos natural choice was to go for another Samsung.

Don't worry Samsung won't send Sharpshooters if you choose a different brand. I'd suggest LG Optimus L9 or you can also pick Sony Xperia L if you're ok with smaller display.

quagmire

Allllright !
^+1. Both Grand and Grand Quattro are cr@p. Avoid.

BTW, What's your max budget?

OP, read this for comparison: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/150741-mobile-buying-guide.html

OP
S

Soumyajit

Novice
Don't worry Samsung won't send Sharpshooters if you choose a different brand. I'd suggest LG Optimus L9 or you can also pick Sony Xperia L if you're ok with smaller display.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What I meant was the added advantage of operating similar interfaces not to mention same battery chargers !! But point taken.

Isnt there any other 5" screen available?

Budget 15 ~ 20k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
What I meant was the added advantage of operating similar interfaces not to mention same battery chargers !! But point taken.

android has same UI. if you talk about touchwiz, try stock android once. also i own an LG mobile and using Samsung charger since 2yrs after my LG charger got busted.

Isnt there any other 5" screen available?

L9 @ 4.7" display is the closest you can get. and once you get used to the sharp display of L9, well anything from Samsung (other than their flagship) will look crap.

you have the panasonic P51 but the hardware is not really impressive for 22k pricetag.

Top Bottom