samsung ace or wildfire s..

ganeshganesh

Broken In
pls help with the best phone under 15k

my preferences are

android
gud camera
gud screen

samsung ace or wildfire s or any other which fits my preferences...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Ace has faster processor, bigger screen. crappy UI, Android 2.2... Decent user experience...

Wildfire has Sense UI... excellent out-of-the-box experience. Android 2.3

Both phones have 5 MP cameras which are decent.

If I was in your place, I would have chosen WildFire S... Guaranteed excellent built quality. (I am slightly biased in favor of HTC because I have had bad experience with Samsung phones in the past...)

Terabyte

In the zone
To be frank all Android phones under 15k are not worth at all because they are too weak in terms of processing power :|

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
To be frank all Android phones under 15k are not worth at all because they are too weak in terms of processing power :|

I think W:S is good enough. Remember HTC Hero and Legend, which had some 600Mhz processor and still were good? Gingerbread takes much less resources than Eclair/Froyo which means that W:S should be fast enough given the price tag.

Anish

Spectre
IMO, I saw Galaxy ace, it looks like a china mobile phone...like a cheap thing..
HTC look professional :smile:

ujjwal321

Journeyman
definetely go for galaxy ace..
faster processer and a GPU means better gaming experience and more number of apps... also ace will certainly get a gingerbread update....
if you want your phone to look good then go for wildfire otherwise go for ace...

Terabyte

In the zone
I think W:S is good enough. Remember HTC Hero and Legend, which had some 600Mhz processor and still were good? Gingerbread takes much less resources than Eclair/Froyo which means that W:S should be fast enough given the price tag.

Yes I do agree that Legend was one of the best offering with similar specs that of HTC Wildfire S but it was back then, more one year back.
IMO a 1GHz offering should be a minimum one should look for in order to be a bit future-proof(I know there is nothing much like future-proof in world of technology but even then...)
Imagine yourself with a 600MHz smartphone after a year or so, it will feel pretty slow and outdated when you will have quad-cores entering in Q4 of 2012.

Also I don't reckon Wildfire S will get any further update other than 2.4(Icecream Sandwich) at max.

These are just my views, sorry to hijack the thread :razz:

Top Bottom