S2 low Earphone o/p, New buying guide

rixon.d9

Journeyman
hey guyz I recently broke my Earphone, was shopping for a new one and suddenly realized that no matter Whichever Earphone / Headphone I connect the Max sound is the same I used to get with my S2 Box earphone.

Why this problem ? Any issue with my mobile ? Even after connecting headphones priced till 15K they sound same , while with other device such as Blackberry phone
Curve 9350) the sound was loud.

If there is some problem with my mobile my new purchase wil be a cheaper earphone as there is no pt in buying good.

Also note Mobile is not under warranty.

acervenky

Broken In
hey guyz I recently broke my Earphone, was shopping for a new one and suddenly realized that no matter Whichever Earphone / Headphone I connect the Max sound is the same I used to get with my S2 Box earphone.

Why this problem ? Any issue with my mobile ? Even after connecting headphones priced till 15K they sound same , while with other device such as Blackberry phone
Curve 9350) the sound was loud.

If there is some problem with my mobile my new purchase wil be a cheaper earphone as there is no pt in buying good.

Also note Mobile is not under warranty.

With Some Tweaks via Service Manager,You Can Make Your Headphones(As Well As Speaker) Extra Loud.
And You Can Do This Only With Samsung Phones,I Had Tried It On My Galaxy Mini And It Worked Very Well,You Can Give It A Try :doublethumb:

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
But my question to others is whether all S2 are same ?
why dont costly earphones sound louder in mine while in other brands they do.

P.S: My mobile is Running CM10

Top Bottom