s video cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypal24x7

Broken In
well I wanna watch movies on mah TV using Geforce 5300 ( which has 4 pin S video o/p), de prob is mah TV has only 3 rca & conventional composite i/p & no S video i/p. So lookin for s video to 3 rca or composite video cable, can u guys help me .where can I get it in mumbai ,preferably nearby malad.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
ebay ???? :eek::eek:

well, he needs to know abt cables compatible with his GPU and ebay is jus a selling site and NOT a site for giving info abt video cables.. dude, get the question right...
------------

To the OP: buddy, first of all make a search for a S video cable on google, and u'll get alot of S video cables and u'll be able to select the cable compatible with ur tv o/p and ur gpu's i/p :) also see this link....

*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=s+video+to+3+rca+cable&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

--------------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
thanx mates for replyin, but I m looking for some local shops where I can get it, coz normally this shop sells 7 pin s video to rca or s video to s video cables & not de 1 I need,its hard to get

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, i agree to it, but atleast there must be sum good shops around naa (i m in goregaon east) so u shud go and search in sum good Computer stationary shops and im sure u'll find it.. :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@ashu888ashu888
ebay ???? :eek::eek:

well, he needs to know abt cables compatible with his GPU and ebay is jus a selling site and NOT a site for giving info abt video cables.. dude, get the question right...

So lookin for s video to 3 rca or composite video cable, can u guys help me .where can I get it in mumbai ,preferably nearby malad.

Read again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom