Ryzen 5 2600 pc suggestion

Minion

Conversation Architect
Not really higher than safe temp. I have seen it shoot up to 60°c which is not good for me. Cos it will lead to degradation of cpu sooner. I always prefer temps between 40-50

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
60 C is well within safe limits

chetansha

In the zone
Price Is going high... 2600x instead of 2600 for better cooler and now mobo.. :|
You can go with 2600x with regular mobo
Or 2600 with aftermarket cpu cooler and x470 board
Other option is use 2600 with regular cooler now and after few months buy a good cooler
msi frozr core l
Cooler maater m620p

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
To all those posting here,don't take it otherwise but you are confusing the @op with your suggestions without taking into account his preferences.What is the need for suggesting 10k+ mobo for someone who is never going to overclock or aftermarket cooler without even taking into consideration his usage(aka mainly gaming & occasional editing)?Are AMD stock coolers so bad that they can't even survive 6-7 hours of daily heavy usage for a few years(I am assuming all of it as gaming)?

OP
Sai.Sharingan

Sai.Sharingan

Broken In
You can go with 2600x with regular mobo
Or 2600 with aftermarket cpu cooler and x470 board
Other option is use 2600 with regular cooler now and after few months buy a good cooler
msi frozr core l
Cooler maater m620p

This seems good but I don't wanna spend more than 10k on mobo as I don't do any over clocking.
Asus rog 350 f is not available offline.. I think I should try online..

250gb ssd+ 16gb ram or 500gb ssd + 8gb ram?

My friend has spare Seasonic s12 520w which is 3 year old. Power efficiency 480w..I might use that. Will it handle upcoming 1160/1170 series GPU ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try mdcomputers,they have good availability as well as positive reviews.

Ram is overpriced now & if you are sure you won't need extra 8gb ram(I am not a gamer but I have read that some games are quite ram hungry) for next few months/year then go with 500gb ssd & 8gb ram.

Better get a new psu,CX550 is available for ~4000 from mdcomputers & is a good option for its price.Nobody knows when nvidia next cards will be launched in India or if they will even launch at reasonable rates(who knows some new cryptocurrency mining algorithm taking advantage of these new cards gets released pushing the prices beyond reason).If you are looking at seasonic as a temporary psu for next few months/year & currently have not so much demanding gfx card then it is alright.

Minion

Conversation Architect
This seems good but I don't wanna spend more than 10k on mobo as I don't do any over clocking.
Asus rog 350 f is not available offline.. I think I should try online..

250gb ssd+ 16gb ram or 500gb ssd + 8gb ram?

My friend has spare Seasonic s12 520w which is 3 year old. Power efficiency 480w..I might use that. Will it handle upcoming 1160/1170 series GPU ?
I would say don't get 500GB SSD better spend that money in getting 16GB RAM

OP
Sai.Sharingan

Sai.Sharingan

Broken In
I would say don't get 500GB SSD better spend that money in getting 16GB RAM

So far,
Ryzen 5 2600 - 15500
Asus rog b350 f - 10300
AData 8GB 3000mhz RGB - 7400
Cm elite 5 RGB case - 4900
Samsung 860 Evo 250gb - 5800
Wd 1tb blue - 2900

I will add another 8gb to make use of dual channel in couple of months..

For now I'll use Seasonic 520 and will buy new one when the new GPUs are out along with CPU cooler

So any good silent cooler under 2-3k as I don't overclock..

Minion

Conversation Architect
So far,
Ryzen 5 2600 - 15500
Asus rog b350 f - 10300
AData 8GB 3000mhz RGB - 7400
Cm elite 5 RGB case - 4900
Samsung 860 Evo 250gb - 5800
Wd 1tb blue - 2900

I will add another 8gb to make use of dual channel in couple of months..

For now I'll use Seasonic 520 and will buy new one when the new GPUs are out along with CPU cooler

So any good silent cooler under 2-3k as I don't overclock..

Great! price seems good to me after completing your system do post some pictures here

chetansha

In the zone
Your location
All the above components costs around 46-47k. So I left with 3k. So thinking of any good led cooler to make pc colorful..

MasterAir MA620P | Cooler Master

CORE FROZR L | Graphics card - The world leader in display performance | MSI Global

This msi is availble for some 3k in Delhi.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
ATX is only required if one needs more ports(some atx mobo have 8 sata ports) or going to use all those pcie slots(in ATX mobo they are more & placed farther apart compared to mATX so less chances of congestion/obstruction of ports).

Top Bottom