Ruining life for gaming?No

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Why ?? What was you life before DOTA 2 ??

He was apparently dead. (Because DotA gave him life)

PS: I've been a DotA 1 and DotA 2 addict, and now I'm completely sober.
NO DotA isn't true happiness.. It's just temporary happiness (You keep craving for more and more and more because you will never truly be satisfied with the game)

ashs1

Padawan
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

i think you meant to say this : " Time you waste Enjoying is not Wasted time".. or am i mis-interpreting ? :)

@roady : I see another Former RO-fan. :) I agree.. Demand/Supply Concepts were much easier to Understand due to the presence of in-game markets. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I was also addicted to games...
Games are just for fun & entertainment same like movies..
I've seen many people addicted to watching movies in Theaters (spend hell lot of money on that)

but playing games shud be kept as last duty whenever u have ample amount of time.

beingGamer

In the zone
i feel addiction is not much of an issue in gaming as long as one doesn't get emotionally attached to the game. If you are addicted to a particular game, it can be easy to break, but once you get emotionally attached, its not that easy.
Can you please elaborate?

agree with true_lies, it is like once you start playing the game and someone asks you to keep it aside for a moment but you cant leave it and a GTA character borns silently inside you for that person :shock:

in short, you start to care about the game/your rank/status in the game more than yourself and anything other around you

I used to be addicted to a game called Runescape, played it for loony periods of time. It took 3-3.5yrs to leave it. Am completely sober now however.

Shiva

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I used to be addicted to a game called Runescape, played it for loony periods of time. It took 3-3.5yrs to leave it. Am completely sober now however.

Shiva

Was addicted to Runescape too. Had a level 110 charachter , total skill over 2100, 400+ million gp bank and more than 200k loyalty points.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I was also addicted to games...
Games are just for fun & entertainment same like movies..
I've seen many people addicted to watching movies in Theaters (spend hell lot of money on that)

but playing games shud be kept as last duty whenever u have ample amount of time.

just doin my duty here by playing games :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

in short, you start to care about the game/your rank/status in the game more than yourself and anything other around you
Thats just a temporary obsession. After that you play to try out everything.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
But sometimes,I can concentrate only after playing atleast 1 match.. It had become a part of my daily routine,I coudn't leave it

Top Bottom