RRoDs with XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
i'll pm u the link when i turn on my pc.read it.its an exclusive RROD thread and its cure.i'm not talking about PS3 's build being crappy but exclusive games are very few.its a mere blu ray player.thats what i use it for besides playing uncharted.x360 is more vfm for now and for this year.half of 2008 is over and i'm yet to get games in stores in chandigarh that are exclusive for PS3 :|

No need of PM yaar..i know exactly what i am talking about.....

Modding is not the REASON FOR RROD..get your facts straight.......

Games not getting to chadigarh is not the fault of sony.....India is not a destination for them maybe....

besides ..u should really check out the ps3 scene nowadays....Uncharted is not alone....

STFU!and tell me what is causing my XBox 360 to give RRoDs?Hardware,Firmware or heating issue?I know this issue has not been sorted out by MS!
I am buying a PS 3 in August.My Xbox 360 is Fugged up!

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

GTFO...or be nice u fool.....no ones talkin to you....

UR the OT..read both of our points.....if u cant get it..u wont....

H/w and heating is the issue....This have been sorted by M$.....

Buy ps3 in auguts...buy the MGS4 bundle foo...

^^
Really?Has the RRoD thing been sorted out my MS?I ma buying a PS 3 only because of the RRoD thing in Xbox 360.If it has been sorted out then why buy the PS 3?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^....Arre yaar...

Listen...

They are releasing their new architecture jasper..in coming 2 or 3 months.....Its said that it will stop overheating..falcon did that too but not fully....they intend to bring the failure rate to below 10%.....ffrom current 33%.....but god knows when and will be jasper released in india by MS.....so there....

If u wanna buy ps3..let me not be the one to stop you go ahead..as i said ps3 exclusives are great and 360 exclusives may be released for pc..so that u can enjoy it ther...and other blockbusters being multi platform....

buy ps3 if u want hazzle free gaming without being paranoid about ventilation..region free or region lock things like that,,,,

PS3 60 GB is the best one in India if I am right.Is it?What's the price around?

Can I push this one till August?I am starting to like GTA IV!

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
No need of PM yaar..i know exactly what i am talking about.....

Modding is not the REASON FOR RROD..get your facts straight.......

Games not getting to chadigarh is not the fault of sony.....India is not a destination for them maybe....

besides ..u should really check out the ps3 scene nowadays....Uncharted is not alone....

games not anywhere pal.chd is my location thats it..coz there are just 4-5 EXCLUSIVE PS3 TITLES! how many are there? u want to get a console for its exclusive titles ? get a PS2

given u links , given u pics , million users agree that modding has a role in rrod,its fine if u want to remain ignorant and get a rrod :p

@ sunny whichever console u buy in the end , i dont want u to get anther xbox kaput just bcoz u modded it..i have checked that info a million times before making a comment here.

PS3 60gb is available in india

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^..

DUDE STFU....Please dont mislead users....

You have not quoted anything that proves flashing is the reason for RROD...even MS have no idea....ni millions just you agree...ok

so STOP IT...I have modded my 5 360's...none have been RROD..thank you very much....

Stop being so ignorant....

atleast quote 1 Place....will ya....atleast you could have your value...

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
*www.xbox360fanboy.com/tag/rrod

Report cites 10% of all 360 failures due to RROD
Posted Feb 27th 2008 10:30AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

Earlier this month, we mentioned that the total Xbox 360 failure rate was found to be somewhere around 16% and now new details from warranty testing firm SquareTrade is telling us just how many were the result of the dreaded RROD.

SquareTrade released a report today detailing their warranty tests and out of the 16% failed 360 total, roughly 10% of them were due to RROD general hardware failures. The other 6% were attributed to things like disc read errors, hard drive freezes and disc tray malfunctions all of which would not be covered under Micrsoft's extended warranty. SquareTrade also mentioned that due to the Elite and Core test subjects not having enough warranty claims, they removed them from their statistical analysis and based their numbers on the more problematic Pro SKUs.

We're not certain if this is good or bad news seeing that SquareTrade still found 16% of all Xbox 360s to be problematic, it's just only 10% of them red ring. Nothing to get excited over, it's still way too high of a failure rate and way too many headaches to deal with. Fly Falcon fly and send us our RROD relief!

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^^..

DUDE STFU....Please dont mislead users....

You have not quoted anything that proves flashing is the reason for RROD...even MS have no idea....ni millions just you agree...ok

so STOP IT...I have modded my 5 360's...none have been RROD..thank you very much....

Stop being so ignorant....

atleast quote 1 Place....will ya....atleast you could have your value...

:eek: rofl rofl

5 360s. dude i've modded a 360 too..not mine , a frnd's.i m aware of RROD , SOD and BSOD and the BS u talking here without proving it.

prove that flashing isn't the reason for RROD now..this is the same link from where i picked those lines.mods delete it if its against forum rules.

*forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/663061

Request-Stop fighting guys.
Please tell me the price of PS 3 60GB in India.Also tell me how much the games cost.

*www.tech2.com/india/news/ps3-games/ps3-60-gb-production-discontinued/9611/0

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^....REquest granted yaar....just cannot stand ignorance like that....

ps3 60GB will old SKU's as they have stopped producing those....

anyways it will cost about 30k if from sonyworld...or about 26~28k if from grey....if u buy grey then fo gor NTSC reqion....that is for BLu-ray movie compatiblity....

best is get GTA4 ps3 40 GB bundle..brand new SKU.....

games will cost from 2k to 3k......

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
its discontinued ...

40gb available.

@ madjeri provide a link to prove that rrod does not have any role with modding first

Yea 40GB is enough I think.GTA IV and MGS 4 are must!How much does it cost?If I buy from sonyworld,will they give me PAL or NTSC console?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
:eek: rofl rofl

5 360s. dude i've modded a 360 too..not mine , a frnd's.i m aware of RROD , SOD and BSOD and the BS u talking here without proving it.

prove that flashing isn't the reason for RROD now..this is the same link from where i picked those lines.mods delete it if its against forum rules.

*forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/663061

*www.tech2.com/india/news/ps3-games/ps3-60-gb-production-discontinued/9611/0

Well ther you go..u proved it...U have no freaking idea what u talk about...No i dont have to....even if i do..i will just say...google....

THER IS NO PLACE SAYIN FALSHING WILL LEAD TO RROD....ok....in that page..it does not say that....:p

Those of u people and OT who wants please do go ahead and read the thread and clear ur doubt....

Clear this guy got serious issues.....

its discontinued ...

40gb available.

@ madjeri provide a link to prove that rrod does not have any role with modding first

No pointin arguing with you..your link is the best example....see for yourself.....

Yea 40GB is enough I think.GTA IV and MGS 4 are must!How much does it cost?If I buy from sonyworld,will they give me PAL or NTSC console?

PAL.... GTA4 u get wuith the bundle..then maybe upto 3.5k....for MGS...

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
from that page-(posted earlier by me)

DVD flash leads to RROD

how does that flash happen ? MS does that?santa claus ?

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
from that page-(posted earlier by me)

DVD flash leads to RROD

how does that flash happen ? MS does that?santa claus ?

U need to read it completely..and just Pm the writer will ya.....

A bad DVD flash will lead to 360 not reading the proper firmware from the drive...which is a error and will lead to RROD.....or bricking..wich can be restored to orginal...if u dont know..i did this first time...

This happens to only some...

The major issue the ones poeple are REALLY worried about RROD is Overheating..

get that into ur thick cranium...

^^
Shaktimaan!LOL!
@madjeri and nish,Thanks guys for all the help:D
BWT 24 K for PS 3 +GTA IV is a good deal.

Yes it is...and anytime...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom