Rough tough and durable tripod around 5K

sntshkmr60

Broken In
I want a tough tripod. Though I don't have a camera but planning to buy one. The weight of the camera will be 675g. To be on the safer side lets add 1kg for the lens.

Price is not the barrier but I would definitely not like to invest half the price of the camera. All I can do is add 2K more to the budget.

sujoyp

Grand Master
you can get Benro A300FBH0
*www.gaffarbhaiandsons.com/main/benro-f-series-tripod-kits/f-series-with-ball-head/a300fbh0

Ask the final price from site owner...they are benro dealer in india...they will send to you

kaz

right here
They have quoted 5000rs on their website....On FK its 9k, Snapdeal 6.8....

They are selling though Amazon @6000 Benro A300FBH0 Aluminium Universal Tripod Kit

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
soo in any case 5k is the least ..isnt it :D ...just call them as ask for price...its a good branded tripod with ball head and support upto 4 kg ...soo you can put total weight till 2.5 KG

sujoyp

Grand Master
kaz thumb rule in tripod is ...you should only put half the weight on a tripod according to its max weight ....
the tripod I refereed have max capacity of 4kg so you should put a max DSLR+lens+flash weight max of 2.5 KG to keep tripod stable and not fall off with all the item.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yes they sell cameras..but for camera I have another dealer..I can give the email and phone no..he is an aurhorised nikon dealer

OP
S

sntshkmr60

Broken In
I hate Nikon! :p

Actually I'm on Canon side. You know any Canon dealer?

- - - Updated - - -

When will this dollar go down :3

sujoyp

Grand Master
umm I donno if he is a canon dealer or not...I will just give you detail you check

Video Links

V.P Complex, Near Old Bus Stand, 670001 Kannur

+91-9846704343

his name is aneesh ...

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Come on, already USD have fallen about 15% from it's high.
Many are speculating, USD will fall another 10% from here.

OP
S

sntshkmr60

Broken In
^^ Come on, already USD have fallen about 15% from it's high.
Many are speculating, USD will fall another 10% from here.

how slow is that actually?

tracking it from 4 days.. still hover over same value..

- - - Updated - - -

are cams price gonna be down?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You're expecting a crash or what? :D If that has to happen something biiiiiggggg has to happen.

It depends... Few cameras are cheaper here in India and few cameras are cheaper there. But most of the cameras are pretty much priced the same, I think.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah prices are almost similar in US and India ...just that you feel its cheaper due to good offers there...which are only available in diwali time here

OP
S

sntshkmr60

Broken In
Guys, its been a time since I posted the question. Any updates about the tripod? Have any new competitor come in these months?

kaz

right here
Check out chromaretail.com they were selling Vanguard tripods cheapest on the internet....

nishkotra

Broken In
Benro T600EX Digital Tripod Kit:

I got this thing at buxsa at an awesome discount

Here are the features of the tripod which just suits the budget cap and with the type of features it has to be in your check list.

1.High quality Aluminium tripod with plastic trims.
2.3 leg sections with super quick lock feature.
3.Accurate bubble/sprit level.
4.Superior 3-way pan-head movement.
5.Quick and easy mounting.
6.Lightweight (1.5 kg) for easy portability.
7.Heavy load bearing capacity of up to 3000 g.

CRACING

Journeyman
Hello Guys,

I got Vanguard Espod CX 203AP from Paytm few days ago. Seller name is Photo Galaxy and his service is prompt. Item was secure and in good condition. Here is the link

The tripod feels very solid, heavy and sturdy. The legs feel like they are made of steel. Plastic quality is also great. When fully extended, it rests steadily on ground especially when camera is attached. I'm using it with my D3200 with 18-55mm and 55-200mm lenses at all angles without any issues. Center column can be extended for few inches after that there may be some wobble if shutter button is used so its better to use remote or timer instead. I won't extend the center column anyhow. Pan head is smooth and stays firm when fastened. May not be easy to operate like ball head but I like it this way. Locking and unlocking mount plate isn't so easy and it is small but holds the camera well though. Total load capacity is 3.5 KGs but you can load upto 2 KGs without issues.

I'm sure this will serve me for life time and I would recommend this to any DX DSLR camera owners looking for budget tripods. Its far better to invest in this tripod then other brands who import from China and print their brand names.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Top Bottom