Romance of the President of France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
PARIS (AFP) — French newspapers reported Monday that President Nicolas Sarkozy is romancing supermodel-turned-pop singer Carla Bruni, just two months after his divorce.Sarkozy, 52, and Bruni, 38, were photographed together at the Disneyland theme park near Paris on Saturday.They made little apparent attempt to hide the fact that they were there together, though none of the photos showed them any closer than shoulder-to-shoulder.

*blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/17/thatleggysongbird.jpg
Carla bruni
The Elysee Palace would not comment on the photographs, but L'Express magazine editor Christophe Barbier told French television that Bruni -- who has in the past dated rock stars Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton -- confirmed to him that she is romantically involved with Sarkozy.
"She told me that the publicity surrounding this story did not bother her and that from now on, it would become an affair, a public love story," he told LCI television.
"We must now wait and see how far the president will go in presenting Carla Bruni officially" as his companion, Barbier added.
Bruni, who will be 39 on Sunday, was born in Italy and is the heiress to a tyre manufacturing fortune. An elegant brunette, she was a top fashion model before turning to pop music. She has a young son from a relationship with philosopher Raphael Enthoven.
Sarkozy has two sons from his first marriage and one son from his 11-year marriage to Cecilia Sarkozy, which ended in a much publicised divorce in October.He is the first French president to divorce while in office.

Source:

azzu

AJJU
^ hey no need to apoloize...
i just meant the media is over publiciting unessary news
that is MR.presidents personal life ...so not to make it internation news na..
thats wat i was telling
----------no offence

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
just posted it bro coz its random news sec. and its one of a news if u have problem with that i am apoloize to u :(

why you are apoliziging man, no problem post some news where everyone interested to read, isn't it, no one is concerned about India's president then what about this france guy, any how thanks for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom