Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can't find you on steam.
You can yourself ask for invite I think, go to link in my signature.

Edit: This: Steam Community :: Group :: RocketLeague_TD

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Can't find you on steam.
You can yourself ask for invite I think, go to link in my signature.

Edit: This: Steam Community :: Group :: RocketLeague_TD
Couple of guys Pm'd me today. I think we should keep a list of members from this thread added there.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have gone to the links a few times now. Can't find where to give request to be a member. I am seeing 'Membership by invite only' .
Vyom, I am in your friend list by the name of 'The Sloth'. i even sent a msg on steam.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh yeah. The Sloth. Added you to the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Couple of guys Pm'd me today. I think we should keep a list of members from this thread added there.

I leave it to somebody to map the members in that group with their TDF ID. It's a daunting task with such unique names people use on Steam.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Playing the HOOP mode is rather difficult. Any pointers on scoring goals/dunks?

In hoops mode, I have found that despite the fact that people with Ariels is going to have an advantage, the best way to score is to look for angles. There are certain angles where if you push the ball with full force it will redirect to the basket. The best strategy to goal in hoops is to go slow. Since the arena of hoops is small, running around in full speed is not the best idea (its not a good idea in any map for that matter).

So waiting patiently and waiting for the ball to come towards you is best sometimes, so that you can hit the ball straight into it, which leads the ball to fly upwards. The angle to hit the ball is also important since with just the right angle you can hit the ball straight into basket.

One other thing is jump. Jumping at just the right moment and angle when ball is above you is critical. Although you get very little chance to do so.

Btw, in hoops best defense is not to allow the player to strike. Since if they do, and ball is flying over the basket, little you can do to dodge it, except helplessly trying to jump and looking foolish doing so in replay. :D

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yesterday i played with few of you. I was The Sloth. I know i will never get any invitation again but still it will be good to know who was who

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Playing the HOOP mode is rather difficult. Any pointers on scoring goals/dunks?
It's rather easy tbh, I scored a hat trick in my first game and I suck at aerials.. Aiming for the walls is the best option for people without aerial skills.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It's rather easy tbh, I scored a hat trick in my first game and I suck at aerials.. Aiming for the walls is the best option for people without aerial skills.
Could barely do anything lol. I'll play a few games with you soon.
Yesterday i played with few of you. I was The Sloth. I know i will never get any invitation again but still it will be good to know who was who
Add me on Steam: Steam Community :: wuodlan
Also there's a digit Rocket League group. I'll add you to the group when you add me, you'll find many players there.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Could barely do anything lol. I'll play a few games with you soon.

Add me on Steam: Steam Community :: wuodlan
Also there's a digit Rocket League group. I'll add you to the group when you add me, you'll find many players there.

hey, thanks. i am already in the group. vyom accepted me. i sent you a friend request though

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Many players... 'ghanta'.
People rarely play RL now. Seems like it's too tough or frustrating for most.
Including me recently. :|

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I can play with you all. In evenings. And I have a friend too, we mostly practice in team. And yes, even I don't see many players apart 4 usual players.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Completed my 2 months pending article on this game.
Rocket League : Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!!!

Top Bottom