Road Rash spiritual successor on Kickstarter.

heidi2521

Padawan
Road Redemption by DarkSeas Games — Kickstarter

Road Redemption takes the motorcycle-combat racing gameplay, pioneered by the Road Rash series, and brings it to the next level.

Road Redemption represents a return to the challenging, skill-based gameplay that defined gaming on the Sega Genesis (MegaDrive), 3DO, and Nintendo 64.

Make no mistake, Road Redemption is geared toward experienced gamers.

By garnering fan feedback at this stage in development, we hope to make Road Redemption the game that you've been waiting to play too.

With your support, we will release Road Redemption, on its primary platforms, in July of the coming year.

Coming to PC/Mac/Linux

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
But when is a real successor coming :cry: ?
Will play this for sure though :D

Considering that the IP is owned by EA it would be something like

Road Rash: coming 2015. Preorder now and get Sierra Nevada DLC free.

Caught by cops? Bribe them with real life cash. 99c to go free.

Thunder

Journeyman
Criterion it is. I've read somewhere that EA has confirmed that Criterion would be handling the NFS franchise and they are here to stay.
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/13/myve8abe.jpg
Not sure if this pic is legit or just fan made. Saw it on my fb this morning‚ so thought of sharing.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Criterion it is. I've read somewhere that EA has confirmed that Criterion would be handling the NFS franchise and they are here to stay.
Not sure if this pic is legit or just fan made. Saw it on my fb this morning‚ so thought of sharing.

Nope. Criterion's creative director confirmed they've moved on from rebooting franchises. So that logo is either fake, or Black Box is working on it(which is the best decision EA has ever taken, lets hope they stay true to the original.)

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/13/myve8abe.jpg

I'm calling BS on that one. There is no way it would be full of London landmarks and have two appearances of the colosseum and the tower bridge in the logo and a random appearance of parthenon.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ That was turned out to be fake. Anyways, its offtopic.
Let's just stick to Road redemption.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well the screenshots looks nice to me. Don't have awesome visuals but they are acceptable and game looks fun. :)

Top Bottom