Right time to buy the new GTX 950?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larison

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys. i'm planning to buy the new GTX 950.i found a retailer online called MD computers(based in WB) selling the ASUS Strix 950 for 14,999 and the Zotac GTX 950 AMP! edition for 15,999. i just wanted to know if the price of the GTX 950 is going to drop any time soon. I'm building a new PC and was just wondering whether it's better to wait another month or so to buy the graphics card. And if the extra cost of the Zotac AMP! edition is justified.
Thank you.

quicky008

Technomancer
the variants of the GTX 950 that are currently available with mdcomputers have 2 cooling fans-afaik all well known gpu manufacturers have also released another variant of gtx 950 that has just one cooling fan and therefore it should be slightly cheaper than the one with 2 fans-as the gtx 950 gpu runs fairly cool,2 fans aren't really necessary unless you are going for the OC'ed versions,therefore you might consider buying the single fan version and saving some money in the process.

And i dont think buying the more expensive amp edition will be worthwhile-it will be a better idea to get the gtx 960 for roughly the same price.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey guys. i'm planning to buy the new GTX 950.i found a retailer online called MD computers(based in WB) selling the ASUS Strix 950 for 14,999 and the Zotac GTX 950 AMP! edition for 15,999. i just wanted to know if the price of the GTX 950 is going to drop any time soon. I'm building a new PC and was just wondering whether it's better to wait another month or so to buy the graphics card. And if the extra cost of the Zotac AMP! edition is justified.
Thank you.

Zotac GTX950 2GB @ 13k (Local Price, CTC Market, Secunderabad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom