RGV Controversy: Tampering National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

INS-ANI

In the zone
I recently saw a promo of RGV's Rann which some media claimed to have added a tampered national anthem song in background.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT1p3QntUzE

After seeing, i personally don't feel even a single bit of objection or offense with this song. RGV has simply given a realistic meaning to national anthem.

A country's national anthem is what the people thinks and believe in.
RGV gave a national anthem for the masses.
way to go RGV, thumbs up!!
(But u still can't be forgiven for Aaggggggg :sad:)

chicha

High without substance...
i never knew about that, thank you for sharing it with us. i saw it, first of all i hated amithab's role in it, he is not larger than life, and does not deserve to be in this video, second of all apart from him the video is very very nice. coming to the main part, i liked the song(not anthem cause its remade), as long as ppl dont misuse the anthem there is nothing wrong in it. now the song was good, really good tells us what is happening around us. all the controversies around is all political bullshit. problem with indians is that we dont like to be told the truth, we dont want to realize that india is going waste. all the development we are talking about will be of no use if we continue to fight amongst ourself. NO one wants to see the good some ppl do, they just are soo up tight about the rest of the nation doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom