Revive Offtopic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Is there anyone else, who has not understood why we closed the thread. Else I am closing this one out. Answers have been given. Let us know.

?

:)

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Not the way to ask for things, but since you gave the "permission" to, we gladly take the opprtunity to "do whatever we want", to close it for good.
I was not being passive-aggressive. When I told "do whatever you want" I meant it.
It felt I only cared for its being...I better run a blog if I'm going to be only person posting in that thread.

I stand by ico's and Anorion's words, it will be opened once you realize why it was closed in the first place,
Either you all are pulling my leg now or you are too ignorant to understand my posts.
I realized why it was closed. Yes, I do. Don't own a digital signature so can't digitally sign that sentence.

and you are always free to start a new thread, but make sure it does not end up like the current offtopic thread.
Now, how do I do that? Report each and every post that seems not fitting the purpose of the thread?

The chit chat "section" is for offtopic threads, and "all offtopic discussions goes here" is idiotic. Make a shoutbox, where people can quote their daily experiences, maybe share a joke, post something that is not worthy for a thread.

You said that Mods can move the queries from the offtopic thread to new threads. The chit chat section exists for a reason.

Bingo!!! Do you all think that newbies were posting in that thread because that happened to be alive always?!!

But, in past (and now too) mods moved stray threads to particular sections. You can't blame a thread because some new guys were misguided.

Krow

Crowman
Let me put it this way. Less than 10 per cent of those who posted in Offtopic thread actually posted within guidelines. Of the 90 per cent, a lot were not newbies.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok...u guys clarify me the big picture.

If I put enough logic and convince each MOD/ADMIN would you open it? Or It would be opened after a certain time period

(or might not however effort I put in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom