In short FIFA 05 rocks.
These r other soccer games I've played.
Euro 2000:- 78/100
Euro 2004:- 80/100
PES 4 :- 85/100
TCM 2005:- 50/100
FIFA 05 is the best.
Just its career mode is pathetic.
I've played PES 4 demo, but may be due to my FIFA habits, I couldn't adapt to its keys. But I've heard it is a very good series.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
usmayur wrote:
FIFA 05 is the best.
Rightly said brother, the Career mode in FIFA 2K5 is 15 seasons long :shock: so it takes a lot of time,patience and hardwork to complete even 5 seasons and that too 15 seasons is a bit askin too much..!!

Neways even my vote goes for the FIFA series..as the EA Sports guys r constantly trying to boost their arsenal with various settings,faces of real life counterparts and a new technique in each version.

FIFA 2K4 concentrated in OFF-THE-BALL-CONTROL
FIFA 2K5 concentrates on ON-THE-BALL-CONTROL

ALSO THE GAMEPLAY OF fifa 2k5 IS SMOOTHER than FIFA 2K4..

I hv also played UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2005 and it also rocks....as the gameplay is realy smooth...MASKA SMOOTH to say the least... :wink:

Cheers n e-peace....

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
FIFA 2005 is not bad(compared to the horrible FIFA 2004), but I definitely like PES4 more than FIFA 2005
The gameplay is absuloutely awesome
Also, the season mode in PES4 is like TCM, where you can concentrate on increasing player ratings, manage contracts, etc.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
I wud just like to tell u guys tht the only reason everyone favours FIFA is becoz of EAs marketing as well as easy availability as a pirated copy!

PES 4 is the best soccer game ever as of now(for the PC..WE 9 has been released for the PS2 only for now)
Altho the lack of liicensng may be the only disadvantage..the gameplay and career mode is the best..
The number of variations in gameplay and the different types of goals and player animatios is unparallel..no two goals are the same in PES(unlike FIFA)...
I suggest tht u give PES a try..and like me and many others..u might never ever want to go back to FIFA!

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Absolutely Right JAtin

The gameplay and graphics of PES 4 are awesome .

I played the demo fifa 06 but it was not much diffrent than fifa 05.

moshel

Padawan
usmayur said:
In FIFA series, I have played following, my ratings are:
FIFA 98:- 75/100
FIFA 01:- 77/100
FIFA 04:- 72/100
FIFA 05:- 90/100
In short FIFA 05 rocks.
These r other soccer games I've played.
Euro 2000:- 78/100
Euro 2004:- 80/100
PES 4 :- 85/100
TCM 2005:- 50/100
FIFA 05 is the best.
I've played PES 4 demo, but may be due to my FIFA habits, I couldn't adapt to its keys. But I've heard it is a very good series.

FIFA 06 97/100 :D

PES sucks, totally arcade gameplay

venkat1605

Broken In
FIFA 05 certainly looks & does better than PES 4.But FIFA 06 has been shaken by PES 5.In short PES 5 has just undergone the coronation.

moshel

Padawan
mako_123 said:
This time PES 5 will outrun fifa 06 as i think Konami has acquires the rights for teams .

yes but it still not even close to being a database as big as fifa 06

Ka0s

Broken In
I perosnally feel that FIFA 2005 is just slightly better than PES4 ....... PES4 started out promisingly, but it takes too long to learn to play well ..... I got PES4 and FIFA 2005 on the same day ...... started playing PES4 first coz I heard so much about it ...... chucked it aside after abt 2 hrs of frustration and haven't touched it since .....

The best game in the FIFA series was FIFA 2002 ....... and I also liked the classic mode that one of the FIFA's had where you could play as great teams of yore (was that 2002? I don't remember ..... )

But the best soccer game I have played to date is FIFA Street ... it's just an insane amount of fun ...... too bad the career mode doesn't work on my unofficial *cough* version ....

rohanbee

Padawan
Fifa all the way, am so used to playing these over the years...............just got used to these series of games now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom