::Review-> Zenith Director Plus Ultra Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
I've finally bought the laptop!! The one with P8400 processor :grin::grin::cool:
Got it at around 42k.. :grin:
Have installed Windows 7 64 bit build 7000...currently installing all the games i have...
but wont be able to post a complete review until next week thursday..coz i have my xams from Mon-Wed..but will let you know how the games fare on it..
Heres a picture btw..
*img111.imageshack.us/img111/1247/directorplusultra.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
congratulations dude....hoping for a super exaustive review after your exams....(hey review windows 7 too ...)

best of luck for your exams ...

Silicon Chip

Broken In
The f'king Zenith dont hv the damn laptop with P8400 available in Mumbai.
T6400 is ready bt I want to OC bt with T6400 I'll blow the TDP!

kaustubh4evr

Right off the assembly line
MSI GT627 is available via order in Advance in India and is very much under 60k.

And in 93k you can buy
MSI GT725
HD 4850
P8400
Full HD LCD
is for 85k and this is indian price and no conversion.
You got to keep yourself updated.

If 9800M GS is 9600GT OC then for your knowlege the GTX 280M the fastest laptop card is just a 9800 GTX+.

Check this Out to know Bout MSi laptop i hav compared it even with Dell M1730.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112019

prakash.gourav

Noobness unleashed....
wtf .. who says the camera sucks in studio 15...???

@abhisheksohal
congrats dude....

Can you please tell while calculating the 3dmark06 score of the laptop , did you add the cpu score also... or was it for the whole system?

abhisheksohal

Red till Death..
I've had it for around 2 n a half months now...its duin pretty well! :smile: No problems as yet..have installed a few more games like xmen:eek:rigins of wolverine-running at high nd well playable..and sims 3,mirror's edge etc. all working flawlessly at high settings..

I've had it for around 2 n a half months now...its duin pretty well! :smile: No problems as yet..have installed a few more games like xmen:eek:rigins of wolverine-running at high nd well playable..and sims 3,mirror's edge etc. all working flawlessly at high settings..

good then, and its with 512 mb gfx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom