Review Samsung Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

munnabhai

Broken In
Hey guys check out review of my Samsung Star s5233a and guys let me know are probs of the phone applies to my phone only?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1157527#post1157527

k4ce

Youngling
i bought my dad a samsung star ... i went thru ur review ... nice one ... coming to the cons , i didn't experience any restarts wid any sort of app .. some didnt work ... but never a restart ... the transition effects sometime slow down with music playback ... but not always ... strange ...

i dont have any bluetooth headsets and stuff, so have nothing to say there ... no restarts on video playback either ... eeven high bitrates ... it did refuse to identify a few videos though ... but really a killer fone for 10k ... if u dont need wifi and gps ( forget 3g, i dont know when it'll launch), this is the fone to have ... just awesome

OP
munnabhai

munnabhai

Broken In
Re: Review of Samsung Star S5233A

are java apps installin now?
i want to know if phones with new firmwares can do that?

k4ce

Youngling
see this was purchased a week and a half ago ... i did try only a few ... some did and some didnt ... some did but refused to open . by y do u want java apps ? they are pratically useless

sujoyp

Grand Master
java applications are really useless except blutooth hack and file hide...none work properly in any mobile.
Java games are somewhat good...if u find games for ur STAR..it would be good

OP
munnabhai

munnabhai

Broken In
oh my mistake
what i meant from java apps are apps+games not only applications.
vasie downloading from wap works and most java soft installs but i am talking about downloading from pc and then installin on phone.
that didn't seem to work as of now in any indian firmware(confirmed by Samsung).

and ya opera_mini==java_app==good_app>>

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The Samsung Star is a good phone. I would recommend it to all who want a Touchscreen device had it not been to the java applet installation. The phone has already crossed 5 million sales figure according to GSMarena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom