Review of all my Headphones

genxguy

Broken In
Oh yeah, don't get the PX100. I personally have recommended the PX100s for music, but they really won't gel too well with movies and such. That's because they have a predominantly "sweet" sound, which is pretty much the opposite of what you need for movies and what not, but exactly the kind of sound you need for a lot of genres of music.

If I'm not wrong you mean PX100 is lacking the bass, right? So, I guess HD202 will be better option for movie??

dr_jimit

Journeyman
My SONY MDR V6 is the best i have ever heard ,
The most durables also and still in the top race for years....

*jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/003955.html

Last edited:

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
if anyone wants Sennheiser headphones, PM for good deals..;-)

they offer 2 or 3 years warranty

Good review, But I must say that PX100 isnt that bassy...

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
I see more favor votes for Senn..but also philips are competitive..which should I go for from the foll,

Senn hd202
Philips shp2500 or shp2700 (whats the diff)

My use is only for hearing songs and movies(HD, 5.1)

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Hi guyz ... went through this thread and it is but amazing :) ... Well I am putting away 3000rs for headphones it'll primarily be connected to my laptop so it'll be Music and some Movies (dont really intend to watch movies on the 15 inches, have a 19 incher LCD but would throw in a couple of movies in a month on the lappy), Musically my tastes are Trance .. Rock... Alternative .... World ... OST's. Rock and Alternative rule my muical world moreover. So guyz Peeeze Suggest. :)

go4saket

Wow, now this is a pretty informative thread.

My budget is Rs.2000-2500 and I am more into movies. Please recommend me which is the best in this value. I obviously prefer the Senn's but if I there's some thing much better in the same range, I don't mind going for it.

go4saket

I use a FM converter in my TV so that I can use my earphones with my mobile FM player. This enables me to sit comfortable in my bed and watch the movie without the hassle of long wires. Does converting the sound into FM degrades the sound quality.

aashish.joshi

Broken In
i have a sennheiser headphone, got it for about 2.5k...looks awesome, can be folded and comes with a case...sound quality is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

i use it with my 5310XM, and the peak sound is enough to drown out all the outside noises, at the same time it will not make you deaf!!!

the sound has depth, more than reasonable buy @ 2-2.5k

[EDIT]
Mode number is PX100, MRP is Rs. 2990/-

Last edited:

vavinashraju

Broken In
i am also planning to buy headphones ....i am not able to decide between sennheiser HD 555 and HD 280 PRO .......are these ok for their price range or should i go for some other headphones

go4saket

I got a PX100 and trust me guys, its out of the world... AMAZING... Got it for 2K from grey market.

nix

too bad there are no reviews available for headphones easily available. who would go in search of a senn? reviews for sets <500 rs will be appreciated.

there is an overemphasis on bass. too much bass distorts music.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I'm thinking buying Sen's HD-201....I need it for some monitoring purpose,as casual movies/music.....I need a long wire as well as my budget is 1.5k right now. I need a immediate headphone for my work. I have Xonar DX card.

I'm ordering JVC-HARX900 at the Aug-Sep, So hope I'm ok with HD-201...I read some review some ppl saying muddy sound,Low bass but most of all praise this low budget Headphone = VFM.

Can anyone know anything better than this.....please share....

My Background ==> Currently have EP-630 only used when I'm traveling 1/2 day journey with my phone/PMP, Used moserbaer MB808 for 2 long year...got free with something.....it is completely destroyed.

Top Bottom