HIS MAXTONE MOBO
HIS PC KEEPS ON RESTARTING
HE HAS CHECKED FOR VIRUSES, BUT TO NO AVAIL
HIS PC STARTS NORMALLY BUT RESTARTS AUTOMATICALLY AFTER 5-10 MINS
HE IS USING WIN98SE
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY :?:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Mostly its not a virus. Its probably got to do with your H/W component such as RAM or CPU or mobo or Graphics Card. read the thread posted by me with the subject PC issues. I had the same sort of problems that whenever I clicked WMP or games it just restarts.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
same thing happened to my pc. the most possible prob is that the grip of ram on the mobo is not firm so fix it prperly . the other case may be that ur ram is faulty. get it changed if the prob presists.

imprince

Journeyman
hello,, open ur system cabinet ,,, and make it clean with any suitable brush.. and press the each component very carefuly on ur motherboard .............

don't forget 2 check the POWER SUPPLY Unit of ur system ( like UPS , SMPS etc. )

Tech&ME

Banned
Well if u hear a long beap during startup this is mostly the ram problem reseat it on the mobo, check urs other devices connected to the mobo, like for example the modem , etc, they may not be seated properly. If this doesn't works, remove the CMOS battery and replace it after a sort delay. good luck

Tech&ME

Banned
If u run an antivirus program that does not mean it will detect all the viruses, this problem could also be due to a virus which has not been detected. Go the microsoft site and download all possible patchs this could resolve ur problem.

imprince

Journeyman
imprince said:
hello,, open ur system cabinet ,,, and make it clean with any suitable brush.. and press the each component very carefuly on ur motherboard .............

don't forget 2 check the POWER SUPPLY Unit of ur system ( like UPS , SMPS etc. )

First tell me have u done these steps ... and don't forget to check :arrow: Power Option in Control Panal :idea: :!: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom