Resident Evil 6

rst

Youngling
I am the big fan of resident evil series
but what about it ;Review: 'Resident Evil 6' for the PC is failure with a new coat of paint (Includes first-hand account)

nick191

Journeyman
help me out guys RE 6 ........................... version it every time fails to save data it always says that Loading Saved Game Data fails and every time I have to start playing from begging...from that Screen Setting and Brightness setting Page...
I have completed 1st chap of Chris Campion.

Last edited by a moderator:

gameranand

Living to Play
help me out guys I have downloaded RE 6 BlackBox version but it every time fails to save data it always says that Loading Saved Game Data fails and every time I have to start playing from begging...from that Screen Setting and Brightness setting Page...

No piracy talk here..... :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
help me out guys RE 6 ........................... version it every time fails to save data it always says that Loading Saved Game Data fails and every time I have to start playing from begging...from that Screen Setting and Brightness setting Page...

make use of latest patches/updates if there's any ( simple rule for all games ) ;-) but don't discuss about any piracy related stuff .. you've been warned .

nick191

Journeyman
make use of latest patches/updates if there's any ( simple rule for all games ) ;-) but don't discuss about any piracy related stuff .. you've been warned .

okay thanks will take care next time

But I wanted to know games also saves data even while playing offline ?how to play offline Co-Op in using LAN ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
okay thanks will take care next time

But I wanted to know games also saves data even while playing offline ?how to play offline Co-Op in using LAN ?
yup...please avoid piracy thingy in TDF...

& regarding the save file issue...Resident Evil 6 uses Windows Live which needs a windows id or account to allow gamers njoy co-op & online play also supports saving...u r playing it offline so thats y u have no option to save.

just create an offline profile in windows live & u will be able to save the progress offline.this is for users not having internet connection and want to play offline.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Is the game worth buy? I heard that it got some negative reviews.

This game have got both positive and negative reviews . While some people who were new to the series welcome its high paced action story , lengthy campaign , return of coop , few didnt got the feel of resident evils game . So its best if you see some gameplay and walkthorugh to see if u will like it or not .

Also the order in which you play the other chapters can be optimized to get the best out of the story. From GAF...

Prelude Chapter
Chris Chapter 1
Chris Chapter 2
Jake Chapter 1
Jake Chapter 2
Leon Chapter 1
Leon Chapter 2
Leon Chapter 3
Jake Chapter 3
Chris Chapter 3
Jake Chapter 4
Leon Chapter 4
Chris Chapter 4
Jake Chapter 5
Chris Chapter 5
Leon Chapter 5

Ada Campaign

rock2702

Padawan
This game have got both positive and negative reviews . While some people who were new to the series welcome its high paced action story , lengthy campaign , return of coop , few didnt got the feel of resident evils game . So its best if you see some gameplay and walkthorugh to see if u will like it or not .

Also the order in which you play the other chapters can be optimized to get the best out of the story. From GAF...

Thanks.So you played the game? I m w8in for Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite to arrive from game4u.Will play after that.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Thanks.So you played the game? I m w8in for Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite to arrive from game4u.Will play after that.

Currently playing Leon campaign with my sister (split screen coop) since we both are RE fan . So Far game is just ok ok . I have more important games to play like tomb raider and bioshock , but still coop is hell of a fun especially when you play with your buddies . If you are getting Bioshock and tomb raider , play that first and get resident evil later when price fall .

Top Bottom