Dell 22' LCD monitor,
Intel Core2Duo E8400 cpu,
Zotac Geforce 9300 mobo,
2x1GB RAM,
2x1TB seagate HDDs,
Liteon DVD Wr,
ATI RAEDON HD6870 graphics
Corsair GS600 PSU,

i recently bought a Microtek 1kva UPS for the above configuration, but when the power goes off, the cpu shutdowns automatically, and the monitor remains on. when checked with other basic configuration the ups is working fine, so please give me any solution or help me with any other UPS suggestions.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Are you connecting everything to the UPS? IS it fully charged?

IF you want to buy a new UPS (which you should as this current one should be given to fix if problems continue)

get this - APC 800VA @Rs.2800

OP
C

choudaryrajeev

Right off the assembly line
Are you connecting everything to the UPS? IS it fully charged?

IF you want to buy a new UPS (which you should as this current one should be given to fix if problems continue)

get this - APC 800VA @Rs.2800

i am not connecting everything to the ups, connecting only cpu, and the ups is fully charged. you suggested apc 800va where as i am already having microtek 1000va. is the apc 800va able to bear the load.

OP
C

choudaryrajeev

Right off the assembly line
first of all thanks for the reply,

the ups is fully charged and i am not connecting anything other than cpu, even then it is not able to bear the load when the mains turned off. and you have suggested to buy an apc 800va ups, is it compatible with the corsair gs600 load, as microtek 1000va cannot bear the load, so if the apc is able to bear then, i am ready to buy it,

please help me...

HailStonE

Broken In
How old is the battery...maybe the battery is conked off or the UPS is faulty..

It should take care of your load & even APC 800 can...

MegaMind

Human Spambot
I had the same prob wen i bought zeb. 600va ups... It was solved wen i switched to APC 600va..

you suggested apc 800va where as i am already having microtek 1000va. is the apc 800va able to bear the load.

@choudaryrajeev, This case can be compared to, the difference between Zeb. 450w psu and corsair VX450.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
hi all,

i am having the following configuration,

Dell 22' LCD monitor,
Intel Core2Duo E8400 cpu,
Zotac Geforce 9300 mobo,
2x1GB RAM,
2x1TB seagate HDDs,
Liteon DVD Wr,
ATI RAEDON HD6870 graphics
Corsair GS600 PSU,

i recently bought a Microtek 1kva UPS for the above configuration, but when the power goes off, the cpu shutdowns automatically, and the monitor remains on. when checked with other basic configuration the ups is working fine, so please give me any solution or help me with any other UPS suggestions.

Your ups is faulty.Give it to service center.You should have bought Apc 650VA instead microtek 1kva.APC is best in UPS.Mine Microtek 800Va WENT kaput after 1 year.That's why sold it and bought APC 1.1kva ups.

Top Bottom