Require a 24" or 23" Full HD LCD under Rs.12K

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I know but I'm not currently seeing the funny part of it.
Cursing that damn rodent since if my card doesn't work then I'm left with no option but to repack the LCD & keep it in the box :(

Krow

Crowman
Damn the rodent man! You keep your case open or what? How did the wretched thing get in? This is very irritating! Oh you will laugh hard when you finally get your monitor to work.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks Ethan_Hunt & Krow.
I got it from Prime ABGB at Rs.14.4K which I know is costly but as you know I was impatient & had been waiting for this since the last year.

I'm very happy with my purchase & special thanks to ethan & krow coz you guys urged me right to go for Dell S2409W. Thanks a million.
Once you get it tweaked to proper colour and contrast settings, it would look stunning. The price point does seem a but high, but at least you didn't have to wait an eternity for it to arrive, like I did. :-D

Test out some good HD movie with it and what graphic card do you have? Do you game?

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Once you get it tweaked to proper colour and contrast settings, it would look stunning. The price point does seem a but high, but at least you didn't have to wait an eternity for it to arrive, like I did. :-D

Test out some good HD movie with it and what graphic card do you have? Do you game?

Yeah that's what I need to do & I'll be requiring your help in doing so. :)
I do not game since the system I'll be using this own is 5yrs old which has no firepower left for gaming. I have a Zebronics 7300GT 512MB DDR2 AGP graphics card upon which a rodent shitted leaving me with garbled multi-colour box display.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
@ajayashish - 2309 has a resolution of 1980 * 1200, has 2MP camera & even comes with USB ports. It is an excellent monitor too. Cnet has awarded it their editor choice award.

Does anyone knows is this available in the market or not and what is the price.

Also is this better than 2409 or 2410... which one is better and good. I need to buy this next week...

Krow

Crowman
@ G5, you need to acquire some excellent HD print movies I think.

@ ajayashish, Not sure if it is better than the 2409, but it does seem to be a good buy. If you can afford to buy the S2409W, go for it. Its the best option.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
@ G5, you need to acquire some excellent HD print movies I think.

@ ajayashish, Not sure if it is better than the 2409, but it does seem to be a good buy. If you can afford to buy the S2409W, go for it. Its the best option.

Well yes i see that is a great buy but what confused me is the specs...

higher resolution that 2409...
webcam...
HDMI+DVI+USB

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Does anyone knows is this available in the market or not and what is the price.

Also is this better than 2409 or 2410... which one is better and good. I need to buy this next week...

Yup, its a great buy. I mean the 2309. You can even look for Dell S2408WFP. It is also a top notch monitor.

Krow

Crowman
Only thing better in S2409W is that it is 24". If youcan do with a lil' smaller monitor, get the S2309W. Seems really cool. If you can, then please post a review too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom