@Din
Check this out
It was made by Nikhil, but it was too large so i reduced its size
*img200.imageshack.us/img200/9506/logojcf.th.png

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/IT_Jalakam.jpg

but still I think this is best:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/ITJalakam.jpg

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@Krazzy Warrior

Thank you very much, but infra mentioned (in the wiki thread) that we may get into trouble as the laptops are HP machines. I posted two more logos in the thread. Waiting for other members suggestion.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@Krazzy Warrior

Thank you very much, but infra mentioned (in the wiki thread) that we may get into trouble as the laptops are HP machines. I posted two more logos in the thread. Waiting for other members suggestion.

Wait discard that photo and give this one:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/IT_Jalakam.png

Spelling Fixed!

oh! thanks:lol:

LOL!! It's JALAKAM, naab! :lol:

LOL! thanks fixed!

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/IT_Jalakam.png

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^i cant get a good pic of leo! it will be easy for me if u give me link for the pic!!

@din
what happened?? mine got selected??

din

Tribal Boy
@Krazzy Warrior

No, not finalized on it yet. It is like I am waiting for the other members suggestion. As the wiki is a combined effort of about 15 members, waiting for their comments as well.

din

Tribal Boy
@Krazzy Warrior

As per the request in the thread, I put a poll to select the logo in the wiki thread. I will keep you updated.

Thanks again.

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Create a Avatar for me !! Anything will do Regarding Games NAAB !!, but it must be good :D Hmm try Unreal Tournament related smthing.... :razz:
Let's see what you can think of, for me !!

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Naab King ka post salakho par!! will make it soon :smile:

Edit#1:-
aabe o drama kabhi bolta hai POP ki photo toh kabhi wallpaper kabhi kya...thik se post kar...:evil::-?:-D

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
looking at the type of Avatars and Signatures, it makes me laugh.. no offense, but you guys should improve your skills, and really it's need lot of work... try www.psdtuts.com and try some tutorials from it.. naabs..
See my Signature and learn..
*www.deviantart.com/download/131688882/Sign_of_Purple_by_Krazy_Bluez.png

P.S: this was a wallpaper that I made for my friend..
*i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/Krazy_Bluez/th_Wallpaper.png

Now don't ask me to make siggy's and all that.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom