Request for embedding python in C/C++ tutorial!!!

Xk0nSid

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys i'm an intermediate C/C++ & python programmer.I want to take my skills to the next level i've looking all over the web for good python embedding tutorial but had no luck with it. Can someone please share an embedding tutorial using something like swig. I really want to use the power of python in my C/C++ programs.
Thanks in advance.

daemon

Broken In
@Xk0nSid If you want to do embedded programming in C++ only , there is very nice small book by scott meyers Scott Meyers: Effective C++ in an Embedded Environment

OP
X

Xk0nSid

Right off the assembly line
Thanks daemon, annahussy for reply but the book is about c++ in embedded environment but guys i'm looking for embedding python code in c++. These two are different topics. I am not looking for embedded programing with c++ instead i want to write application and use power of python by embedding pyhton in my application code. It can be done using tools like boost library or swig c/c++ interface. But i'm not able to find very good tutorials on web. If you guys have an idea of where to find information about that, it'll be really helpfull.
Anyways Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom