Request apple.com lookalike blogger template

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
He's just telling you the truth being that he sort of knows your likes and dislikes. Don't tell me you will like MobileMe.

He's just telling you the truth being that he sort of knows your likes and dislikes. Don't tell me you will like MobileMe.
anything but knows...

You can't assume someone's likes and/or dislikes by just seeing their OS. Thats plain plebian. The next thing you know, people will start assuming things about others based on their religion, caste, etc. :mad:

Anyway, I think this thread has served its purpose. Lock it. I am going off to research more about MobileMe and see how it works and what are the services it offers. If it is good enough, I may get it. But if its not, I shall discard it. End Of Story.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You can't assume someone's likes and/or dislikes by just seeing their OS.
But you (quite reasonably) can after having had several discussions with said person over the course of several months. Anyway, l’d love to be proven wrong. Give it a try and then enlighten us with a review. :)

Thats plain plebian.
There’s no such word (“plebian”) in the English dictionary. You might have meant to say plebeian, but then that doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom