Request apple.com lookalike blogger template

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
i searched google for this but cudn't find anything .i need an apple.com type i mean the look of site apple.com as my blog template .

can anybody make it?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
*www.eblogtemplates.com/itheme-blogger/

[size=+2]Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[size=+1]before you ask !!!![/size]

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Just to be clear, that theme is not meant to imitate Apple’s website, it’s meant to imitate Mac OS X. Also, it’s one of the most cliché themes around. In fact, it’s a pretty good way for me to judge which sites not to visit.

wow! it looks really good. Is there any KDEmod lookalike theme ? :D
I am thinking of switching back to blogger since I can get a free .co.cc domain and I am allowed to use adsense.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Please don’t use a free domain name. It really reflects poorly on your blog. And avoid themes as commonly used as the one above. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Not the iTheme! Nooo! Its better to use the white theme of Blogger than use that overused theme. It was cool like four years ago…

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I didn’t even use that theme as a temporary one for my blog while I was having the permanent one designed—it’s so bad (not bad as a theme, just way too overused).

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You need people to visit your blog to be able to make any money from Google AdSense and no one actually visits ‘CO.CC’ domains.

Seriously? Proper domain costs just 400 bucks. I'll donate you one if you want.*
(*conditions apply)
in wordpress.com, I need to spend 15$ for domain+DNS redirection (but DNS redirection alone is also paid service at 10$), and 5$ for unlocking ability to use own themes.

I don't want dedicated hosting since I need to invest a lot for a good bandwidth.

So while I am ready to buy a domain name any day, and I already have the cash with me, the hosting is a bit different.

goobimama

 Macboy
in wordpress.com, I need to spend 15$ for domain+DNS redirection (but DNS redirection alone is also paid service at 10$), and 5$ for unlocking ability to use own themes.

I don't want dedicated hosting since I need to invest a lot for a good bandwidth.

So while I am ready to buy a domain name any day, and I already have the cash with me, the hosting is a bit different.
First of all you don't need any high quality bandwidth right now, no offense. And once your blog does need that bandwidth, you can then move your blog. But till then its gonna cost you no more than 600 bucks to have your domain and hosting.

First of all you don't need any high quality bandwidth right now, no offense. And once your blog does need that bandwidth, you can then move your blog. But till then its gonna cost you no more than 600 bucks to have your domain and hosting.
hey but security is always there :D

and if I get paid hosting, I would use Joomla!, not WordPress. This needs more bandwidth.

If only I was a webdesigner like gigacore... even blogger can be customised insanely and made to look like a killer. :(

PS: whats the cost of MobileMe and how are their plans compared to your 20$ DotMac ?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
MobileMe is not for you. It’s a completely closed, expensive system and you cannot customise anything. Plus, it’s way too easy to use and works a little too well. Trust me, you’ll hate it.

MobileMe is not for you. It’s a completely closed, expensive system and you cannot customise anything. Plus, it’s way too easy to use and works a little too well. Trust me, you’ll hate it.
are you suffering from any sort of superiority/inferiority complex or are you just plain stupid ? :confused:
the way you talk, and assume things about others, I can't say anything else. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom