{Req} I need software to cut the DVD in parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I required a software that cut the DVD into different parts but in same pic quality and sound quality. It may be cut DVD into DVD format or any other.
Kindly suggest me.

thank you.

thrash_metal

In the zone
i think for that you will have to re - encode your DVD Movie ! If you simply cut it into parts it will loose the menu . Try using Nero DVD Recode ! There will be a loss of quality .

choudang

Padawan
Use XiliSoft DVD Ripper... i am satisfied with it. you will have 74 min/80 min VDC formats too. the quality will be abit higher than Nero. when i tried with Nero, the quality was not good and sometimes the sound was empty. if you like it.. buy it. its a value for money

sachinbaviskar said:
Hi,

I required a software that cut the DVD into different parts but in same pic quality and sound quality. It may be cut DVD into DVD format or any other.
Kindly suggest me.

thank you.

Use GordianKnot to rip. The part where you have to use DGIndex is where you can cut sections. Use the "mark in" "mark out" feature of DGIndex.

You need the ultimate GordianKnot guide (bookmark this) - *www.rita.lt/guides/GKnot_DVDtoAVI.htm

Gordian Knot rip pack -
*prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gordianknot/GordianKnot.RipPack.0.35.0.Setup.2.exe?download

Xvid binary -
*www.koepi.org/xvid.shtml

You need a little time and patience to learn how to do this, but it's worth the effort. Trust me I've been using GK for close to 2 years now.

Keith

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Which Software can i use to extract DVD parts (like songs)? and create a DVD of the extracted parts. It should be only in DVD format (.VOB file) and not in divx or something else or even nero file format. I need this to store songs. DVD menus not requied.

Charan

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
U can use Virtual Dub Mod.........But ul have to use the Interpolate filter n try n adjust the audio manually....as at times the A/V are oyya synch........

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
sachinbaviskar and charangk,
Both of your wishes can be made true with "DVD Decrypter". It's a great software where you can extract in ifo/file mode, extract only the vobs you want and you can specify the splitting size in the tools menu. It can't transcode, but it is all about ripping.

goobimama

 Macboy
Another question. Since most of the movie DVDs are dual-layer and there isn't any dual-layer media available out here, How do i write a movie on Two separate DVDs whilsn't being able to play them on a standalone DVD player...Something like two VCDs..

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
goobimama said:
Another question. Since most of the movie DVDs are dual-layer and there isn't any dual-layer media available out here, How do i write a movie on Two separate DVDs whilsn't being able to play them on a standalone DVD player...Something like two VCDs..
Depending on the software you use, u can follow one of the guides in here:
*www.dvd-guides.com/content/category/3/79/59/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom