Replacement IEM for ~3k

azvnoit

Journeyman
Sadly, I broke my VSD3 this Friday. They work fine though, but need to be extra careful not to break it even more. So looking for a replacement at around similar price range.

Audio Source : Laptop, Cell Phone, Fiio X1.

Amp / DAC : FiiO E11K Kilimanjaro 2.

Audio genre : Mostly Rock, EDM, Blues, and sometimes the regular stuffs . Bass is definitely appreciated. Sometimes used for gaming as well.

Budget : ~3000.

Additional Info : Something with similar sound profile as that of VSD3.
Currently considering : Audio Technica ATH-CKX9, RHA S500, Klipsch s4, Razer Hammerhead Pro.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Audio Technica ATH-CKX9, Klipsch Image S4 and Razer are downright downgrade from the VSD3/VSD3S. So forget about it.

RHA S500 has very flat and linear sound signature so this is not what you are looking for.

My recommendation would be to get the VSD3 again, else get the T-Peos Popular.

SoundMagic E10 would be good too but still it would be slightly downgrade in terms of audio when compared to VSONICS.

ratul

█████████████████
Sadly, I broke my VSD3 this Friday. They work fine though, but need to be extra careful not to break it even more. So looking for a replacement at around similar price range.

Audio Source : Laptop, Cell Phone, Fiio X1.

Amp / DAC : FiiO E11K Kilimanjaro 2.

Audio genre : Mostly Rock, EDM, Blues, and sometimes the regular stuffs . Bass is definitely appreciated. Sometimes used for gaming as well.

Budget : ~3000.

Additional Info : Something with similar sound profile as that of VSD3.
Currently considering : Audio Technica ATH-CKX9, RHA S500, Klipsch s4, Razer Hammerhead Pro.

If you liked VSD3, why not buy it again? There's an upgraded version available, with better build quality: NEW VSD3S - Lend Me UR ear
Nothing in this price range won't come close to that.

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Soundmagic e50s.

1. Powerful bass balanced with superb musical detail
2. Comfortable Fit and Distinctive Design
3. Tangle-Free Twisted Cable Design
4. Full Metal Earphone Housing Construction

These earphones performs best with high-resolution DAPs and headphone amplifiers!

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
I have the SoundMagic E80S .Slightly above 3k. Its highly detailed and balanced. Very good sub bass. Its a bit more on the treble side.( the highs are awesome). No thumping bass.

Top Bottom