Replacement For Corsair VX450

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi All,
My existing PSU Corsair VX 450 has become faulty and since warranty period is over and same model is not available, i need suggestion for a replacement. Current configuration attached. I would prefer to buy online and require a model with 3 to 5 years warranty.

Proc:C2D E6550
Mobo: P5G41T-M LX
RAM: DDR2 4GB
Graphics:MSI R7750
Monitor: Dell 1920 Se
Case:NZXT-Gamma

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Seasonic S12II 520w @ 4950 (5 Years Warranty)
Corsair CX500 @ 3500 (3 Years Warranty)

Can you confirm what is the best price for seasonic online?. In FK it is available on 5050/- with only 3 year warranty. Also, is it the best performer in that category. Never used this brand. Hence the question

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Seasonic is the OEM manufacturer of Corsair PSU's. Corsair RM450 uses Taiwanese capacitors where as Seasonic uses Japanese capacitors which give long life.

Corsair RM450 is costly compared to Seasonic S12II Series which gives 5 Year warranty.
Corsair on the other hand gives excellent service in India.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Seasonic is the OEM manufacturer of Corsair PSU's. Corsair RM450 uses Taiwanese capacitors where as Seasonic uses Japanese capacitors which give long life.

Corsair RM450 is costly compared to Seasonic S12II Series which gives 5 Year warranty.
Corsair on the other hand gives excellent service in India.
Agreed i m using RM450 which was RMA'ed 3 times :-D

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Where do I get the seasonic Psu with 5 years warranty? In flipkart it's sold with only 3 years warranty. Also what is the cost of corsair RM350?

bibinjohn

Journeyman
check amazon for seasonic Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply - Buy Seasonic S12II Series 520-Watt Power Supply Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Seasonic looks good. However, one last thought. My current PC configuration is old. In future, if i go for an upgrade, will the seasonic 520W be enough, since it comes with a 5 year warranty and i have to use it for atleast 4 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone advice please???

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I ordered the Seasonic S12II 520W PSU from Amazon and received it today. Thanks All. This thread can be closed now i guess.

Top Bottom