Renewal of digt

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
May be he wants to get either CD/DVD or magazine or both replaced. If yes, then watevr u want to get replaced, send it to digit.

rohanbee

Padawan
i think only send whatever is damaged.......i dont think they should mind you kept the cds, they are cheper to print than the magazine anyways.

chinmay

Journeyman
plz be clearer...if u wanna renew ur subscription why will u send anything back...n if u wanna get replacement jus send the damaged thing to digit n they'll replace it(though i doubt it from the previous customer care experiences..)

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
chinmay_d said:
plz be clearer...if u wanna renew ur subscription why will u send anything back...n if u wanna get replacement jus send the damaged thing to digit n they'll replace it(though i doubt it from the previous customer care experiences..)
OK, I've given up, actually I'm not getting u guys, i don't want anything 2 b replaced. just tell me what do ihave 2 do in case renewing digit, am i clear now.

krishnathelord

In the zone
man u made all of us go round and round and round and noe u r asking that why r we going round

btw u dont have to send any think to renew ur subs expect for the from with ur subs code

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
@The Incredible:

Subscribing to Digit for Dummies

Step 1: Tear out the subscription form from the latest issue of Digit
Step 2: Choose the duration of subscription that you want
Step 3: Fill up the form properly
Step 4: Mail it to Digit

:!: DO NOT SEND MAGAZINES AND/OR CD/DVD's TO DIGIT

I hope you understood how to renew your subscription.

iinfi

mekalodu
@The Incredible u r really incredible ....

ru subscribing any magazine for the first time? and even if u r .... why sud u send any magazine copies or CDs to Digit???
u r paying for the subscription/renewal right ??? :)

bharathbala2003

why need title?
drvarunmehta said:
@The Incredible:

Subscribing to Digit for Dummies

Step 1: Tear out the subscription form from the latest issue of Digit
Step 2: Choose the duration of subscription that you want
Step 3: Fill up the form properly
Step 4: Mail it to Digit

:!: DO NOT SEND MAGAZINES AND/OR CD/DVD's TO DIGIT

I hope you understood how to renew your subscription.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was gud.. but u missed sumthing.. make sure u attach the Cheque or enter the CC num :wink:

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys SORRY i'm really very very sorry.
Krishna the lord u were n i was wrong actually i was in myth. sorry for making u all go round n round n round.
DR varun mehta thanx for the info i got wat u said. thanx a lot
iinfi i know man i'm really incredible thatz why i kept my user name The Incredible of course for my incredibilities only.
n bharathbala thanx u also.

but how do i renew my subscription. :?: :?: :?: :?:

SORRY JUST JOKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom