Remember I told u about The Rock and disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Here are some embarrassing pics of Dwane "The Rock" Johnson.

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/7384/embarassing1lj0.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/9168/embarassing2qt8.jpg

*img229.imageshack.us/img229/9467/embarassing4cp3.jpg

*img524.imageshack.us/img524/2349/embarassing3ex9.jpg

*img229.imageshack.us/img229/4584/embarassing5sy9.jpg

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/7498/embarassing6gq5.jpg

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
what is this i am so much disguisted with this he is looking disgusting but he has a great chance to get back in the WWE because John Cena is injured and will be out for 9 months i think he is the perfect choice to replace Cena

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
pra_2006 said:
what is this i am so much disguisted with this he is looking disgusting but he has a great chance to get back in the WWE because John Cena is injured and will be out for 9 months i think he is the perfect choice to replace Cena
What cena is out for 9 months?Is he pregnant? :shock:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
who cares how he looks the movie's no.1 on billboard and he's getting praises for his comedy

here's some news there'll be a WWE title contendership matches at No Mercy
of which the winners face Randy Orton in a fatal fourway.

Batista df. Khali
Finlay df. Mysterio
HHH df. Umaga
Jeff hardy wins

So it's Randy vs Jeff vs HHH vs Finlay WWE Title.Orton wins and then on the titantron a video of Y2J returning to get the WWE title shows up.

OR

Y2J shows up for Y2J vs Orton WWE title in which Y2J wins

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
gaurav_indian said:
What cena is out for 9 months?Is he pregnant? :shock:

NO Dude he is injured very badly and he will be out for about 6-12 months and now look whats happening to WWE title at NO Mercy 2007 first Randy Orton declared WWE Champ by Vince then HHH got the title shot and he beated Randy Orton then Umaga got the title Shot same night but HHH beated him then again Orton got Title Shot against HHH and Orton Beated the hell out of HHH and Orton is the new WWE Champ he really sucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom