[Complaint] Reliance netconnect+ broadband.

Anish

Spectre
Hi friends,
I bought Reliance netconnect+ 8 months ago. When I bought it, I was in a different locality (cuddalore, TN) and I got speeds upto (1.5 to 2Mbps). But when I returned my hometown (vellore, TN) The speeds dropped verymuch. I hardly get 150Kbps browsing speed. Downloads would be around 1 to 4KBps and it was like hell using the modem. My locality is fully in the coverage area as indicated in reliance website and also I get a full tower in the reliance application. I complained to reliance customer care. They told to do some silly things like clearing history,cache,prefetch,recent files etc., but none worked. Then on my repeated complains and posts in consumercourt forum, they sent a technician to my home and he analysed and accepted that it was the network problem with reliance and promised that it would be rectified in three days. But months passed. Then I received a call from reliance office and someone told that the problem would be solved as soon as possible. Since then, three months passed. Again I complained to them. This time also, they say "Sir, we have a problem in that area and we will rectify it as soon as possible" And when i query what will be their time taken, they wont say it. they repeatedly say "as soon as possible". I dont know how many years will it take! My validity is expiring and there is more unused usage left!.

Thankyou for reading my story.
Kindly guide me as what to do next.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
One Reliance stripped my GPRS (EDGE) upto 8KB/s from 27KB/s which I was getting earlier. I got to know some other users are also facing this issue. I called CC, they told me to do the same steps as they told you, but I replied them *strongly* that Reliance is just cutting my speed, that's all. First CC didn't acted on it. 2nd did, and problem was solved in 24 hrs.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
One Reliance stripped my GPRS (EDGE) upto 8KB/s from 27KB/s which I was getting earlier. I got to know some other users are also facing this issue. I called CC, they told me to do the same steps as they told you, but I replied them *strongly* that Reliance is just cutting my speed, that's all. First CC didn't acted on it. 2nd did, and problem was solved in 24 hrs.

I too will try that.

Top Bottom