RELIABLE site to send sms? Also a/c creation prob in BSNL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
I would like to know a good reliable site which anyone of u people are using to send smses in India specially. I know there are many sites but they are not stable. So plz tell me a good one.

I am not being able to open a a/c in BSNL(calcuttatelephones.com) to check my bills and other things. I have a cellone(postpaid) connection. Can anyone help me?

At Gaurav.. for this thread -> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56320
Anindya visited the forum after a long break, hadn't seen him around. so, prolly he couldn't make out what happened.

Good at observing small things. Actually before i was connecting through Reliance Netconnect but now i am using Cellone GPRS. It took around 2 months to switch over.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
err..

Personal View, there isnt any free but reliable service for PC to Mobiole SMS in India :(,

u cant be 100% sure with them,

yes as far paid gome Sanchernet is very reliable.. :D

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Even Calcutta telephones website have a option to send you SMS...when you first open it you can send 20 msg for that week after that they limiting you 10 msg every week(Atleast when I open account there,rule was above)....but this facility is only available after you create a account on there.

All SMS send by you forward from 9999 to the receiver's handset.

Do you have Customer ID (13 character) for your Cell one Postpaid...It is (MUST) required to create a Account there.

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
dissel said:
Do you have Customer ID (13 character) for your Cell one Postpaid...It is (MUST) required to create a Account there.

My a/c no. is of 9 digits. They have mentioned 9-13 for Customer ID / A/c no. Then?

sam_1710

Youngling
@anindya: For your free sms from the PC to mobile thing... its already discussed here : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=420412&postcount=2 (to be percise)
and more suggestions from the same thread... : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49890

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Anindya said:
My a/c no. is of 9 digits. They have mentioned 9-13 for Customer ID / A/c no. Then?

Yeah, there it is,now they incl it too...just see...I think 9 digit for WLL and Cellone postpaid.

Isn't your 9 digit customer not working ? If you recently got the connection,then wait for sometimes...probably they still not update their database.....as all we know they are always lazy about online activity.

I open my A/C using Landline's Custo ID(13 digit) which I took in 1998 and open the iSMS a/c more or less one year ago without any hassle.

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
Yups.....................i find rediffbol good enough !
limit is 2 msg/day/number with a limit of 12-14 sms per day i think...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@Tech.Masti...rediff bol is good, but one way to get around that limitation is to keep adding n removing the person from your list, get it? :))

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
Guys after downloading and installing the 2 softwares accordingly, when i tried to register i am facing a problem. After giving the details it is sending me a verification code which i am supposed to enter again BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING IT. What is the problem how can i try it in a different way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom