Reliable Multi functionality Printer with reasonable cartidge efficiency

ShaQ.Blogs

Right off the assembly line
I thought printer shopping would be easy and straightforward. But this is harder than getting a mobile where there are endless choices!!
I don't mind paying a bit higher for the printer. However, my primary concern is cartridge price and efficiency. Cartridge business looks like a mega scam. So many cartridges have 4-8ml of ink. Which is ridiculous!

I did some research for last couple of days and was able to come up with a 2-3 models.
1. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545.
2. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4515.
3. Canon PIXMA E560.

What would be a reasonable and efficient choice for a printer (not limited to the list above)?

Following is what I am looking for in a printer.
1. Print, Scan, Fax.
2. Wireless enabled.
3. Color.
4. Automatic Duplex print functionality.

Great to have,
5. Touchsceen.
6. Print from email, scan to email.

Last edited:

pgmadhav

Broken In
I thought printer shopping would be easy and straightforward. But this is harder than getting a mobile where there are endless choices!!
I don't mind paying a bit higher for the printer. However, my primary concern is cartridge price and efficiency. Cartridge business looks like a mega scam. So many cartridges have 4-8ml of ink. Which is ridiculous!

I did some research for last couple of days and was able to come up with a 2-3 models.
1. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545.
2. HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4515.
3. Canon PIXMA E560.

What would be a reasonable and efficient choice for a printer (not limited to the list above)?

Following is what I am looking for in a printer.
1. Print, Scan, Fax.
2. Wireless enabled.
3. Color.
4. Automatic Duplex print functionality.

Great to have,
5. Touchsceen.
6. Print from email, scan to email.

I too have almost the same requirement, can anyone guide??

Top Bottom