Reliable courier service for sending stuff across India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
I've got a bunch of stuff that needs to be couriered to ThinkDigit'ers across India. The usual suspects in my area (DTDC, Vichare, Professional Courier) are utter pansies and seem wary of anything remotely electronic (graphics cards, stereo BT headphones, watches etc.). DTDC is okay with ordinary earphones and such but does anyone know of a good (and reliable) courier service in Bombay that doesn't ask a zillion questions. Of course, I'm not looking for high end shippers like DHL. :p

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well, DTDC and Professional are good,
but, always wrap ur commodities in a good thermocol or air bubble packing, as any of these courier ppl will ask u the same question yaar.. :)

----------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
How about BlueDart and XPS?
Err..BlueDart charges a whopping Rs. 230 for 0.1kgs (100gms), at least according to their shipping estimation tool. I'd rather drive to Delhi myself than pay that much! :p

ashu888ashu888 said:
Well, DTDC and Professional are good,
but, always wrap ur commodities in a good thermocol or air bubble packing, as any of these courier ppl will ask u the same question yaar..
No matter what I do, TPC (Professional) refuses to accept any electronic gadgets.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Try DHL or FedEx.... They are the best for international courier. Blue Dart is also good.
Dont go for DTDC and other local courier. :p

Both of the above options are expensive though!

Last edited:
OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Try DHL or FedEx.... They are the best for international courier. Blue Dart is also good.
Dont go for DTDC and other local courier. :p

Both of the above options are expensive though!
Err.. I'm not trying to send stuff overseas and have a more reliable shipping service for those needs. Anyhow, I've found a local courier service that might be perfect.

Thanks to all who replied.

moshel

Padawan
First Flight is good.....cheap + gives online tracking option (i think)....dont have any idea if they readily accept electronic goods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom