Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Guyz bringing a sad news, STALKER : Clear Sky delayed to 5th September :(

Source - *www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/942067.html

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
"The reason being was that there was a shipping bottleneck in Poland (Probably due to the whole Georgia conflict) that caused them to move up the release date for the world wide version another week"

*www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=942067&topic=44880105

Its releasing on the original date in Russia, so there will be no delay more than 5th sep

Its a good news for me, as 5th is near pay day :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^
"The reason being was that there was a shipping bottleneck in Poland (Probably due to the whole Georgia conflict) that caused them to move up the release date for the world wide version another week"

*www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=942067&topic=44880105

Its releasing on the original date in Russia, so there will be no delay more than 5th sep

Its a good news for me, as 5th is near pay day :p

Its probably because the game is certified gold from now (i read this somewhere) that they are short on Game copies. And thats the reason for the delay. Still, STALKER ftw... :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
STALKER requirements out --

System Requirements

MINIMAL
Microsoft Windows 2000(SP4)/XP/Vista (SP1)
Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
512 MB RAM
10 GB free hard disc space
128 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA GeForce 5700 / ATI Radeon 9600
Keyboard, Mouse
LAN / Internet for Multiplayer

RECOMMENDED
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista (SP1)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / AMD 64 X2 4200+
1.5 GB RAM
10 GB free hard disc space
256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card / nVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
Keyboard, Mouse
LAN / Internet for Multiplayer

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ My pc will handle it easily. :D

The requirements are more then what it needs. STALKER recommanded E6500 in recommanded and I played it on everything MAX and @1440x900 with my OC'd E4500 :D
This time around too, its the same. Sure the game has got a graphical boost, but its not much and this game dosent promise to be a descendent of Crysis:D.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The new Prince of Persia looks sucketh to the core.... cartoony animations and the prince looks like a comic book character !! Duh! UbiSoft ruined it. I wish they had created something like Assassins Creed but they phailed.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well...it was ubisoft that took it to a celebration after the failure of Prince of Persia 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom